Official info anywhere confirming the status of this game as of now?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Official info anywhere confirming the status of this game as of now?

I Been looking on twitter and whatnot trying to find confirmation that this game has simply been dropped, forgotten about. Will we get an explanation, apology or anything of the sort? I refer to the in game bugs, not being able to play MotD ( no unlimited internet and can't afford to waste my GBs on re downloading all maps) and other curios things such as the orbs on tranzit. Also is this the first time treyarch have done this?

Level 15
4 REPLIES

Re: Official info anywhere confirming the status of this game as of now?

in reply to Chucky6661

I usually Don't post about things of this nature due to being labelled childish for giving my honest opinion.  Frankly speaking I think they have walked away from the game and are working on the next title due to all the negativity the game has recieived. However as Dbz has stated before there is no reason not to expect another patch.It may come before xmas but I wouldn't count on it.

Level 2

in reply to steveo_Evil

Thank you for giving your opinion, however I'm looking for information not opinion, it just seems strange, I can understand there may of been uncontrollable circumstances which led to the demise of the game (my opinion), but no explanation? I would of thought they would keep there fan base informed. Doesn't seem like good advertising you know? im very surprised the way it has been handled, or not handled depending on your view

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

Do they usually give info about a game being done? I think it's safe to assume that when the new cod comes out, the company that made the previous cod, in this case Treyarch, goes to work on their new title.

Level 13

in reply to sasukeJAuchiha

I Wouldn't know if they say anything after a games done. I'm not new to COD but relatively new to the forums so been out of the loop really. Have put things in previous games and left it unexplained before? Did they comment on the ammomatic machine or did someone else get the info bout it? And if they have made f-ck ups before and not apologised or gave an explanation?

Level 15

Studios