Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

This is like the 8th time i've died on the way down, by nothing at that. This area is just in general glitchy.

I'm not dying because a zombie hit me first or mid jump, I know this because 4 out of 8 of these are at the end of the round on my way to buy AN-94 ammo with one crawler left. I'd have noticed a zombie behind me.

I jump to the first ledge, wait a second for my health just to be sure, and drop another time and die. Really? REALLY?

One time I even got wedged in the last hole you fall through just before landing in front of the AN-94, I died because I couldn't move and a zombie eventually hit me.

You can't tell me no one testing this map went down from this forcing them to try and fix it. I mean seriously...

I don't yet know what causes you to go down but it damn sure keeps happening me over and over :l

Level 2
29 REPLIES

Re: Okay Trollarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to MrMurderx

Call them more names that will make them fix it faster.  Seriously though this doesn't happen as often as people would like to think.  Its sucks but still not a massive deal.

Level 12
Highlighted

Re: Okay Trollarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to UncleFizer

Randomly getting killed by the map is kind of a big deal.  You should only have to fear your errors, not the maps.

Level 6

Re: Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to Kevin_Mack

Truer words, never spoken.

Level 13

in reply to MrMurderx

You know you have to take a second to heal even though the screen doesn't show it, right?

Level 9

in reply to SST_Forever

SST_Forever wrote:

You know you have to take a second to heal even though the screen doesn't show it, right?

MrMurderx wrote:

I jump to the first ledge, wait a second for my health just to be sure, and drop another time and die.

Read my post before you reply.

Level 2

in reply to MrMurderx

your are suppose to land on the silver part that looks like a cover for an air duct for the second drop. You should slide down it but it breaks you fall enough for you not to die or get hurt (you may a little red). If you can't see what I'm talking about it is on the left side being held up by 2 wires. If you knew that it was there already and knew you need to use it to fall down to the 2nd platform then sorry for wasting ur time.

Level 1

in reply to Brinkling

I'm not retarded, this part of the map is broken.

It's 3arcs fail, not mine.

Level 2

in reply to MrMurderx

The easiest way to avoid this is when you hit that last ramp that takes you to the AN-94, just look in the direction you are sliding and walk backwards while you are sliding, you wont hit any barriers or ledges that may cause you to get stuck or die.

Level 1

in reply to MrMurderx

.. is this seriously that big of a deal? I mean, what round are you even on when this happens? I end up with the Galvaknuckles on round 5 and if you're not going for the Galvaknuckles, you can get there on round 2. That takes, what, 5 minutes?

Start the hell over. If it's happening every single game, then I agree, it is broken. Once every 5? Sure, that's annoying, a reproducable glitch.
Although what a coincidence, all my friend and I have been playing is Die Rise and this hasn't happened to us once since we started. The only time we've been downed is through our own fault.

So tell me, what do you keep doing that is causing this, hm?

Level 15

Studios