Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to KingGnarthur

hey king, we have missed your in depth posts here. good to see you back!

Level 17

Re: Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to TEX_715

This thread and most of these posts are from 9 months ago lol...

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

lol, i am really on top of things this morning!

Level 17
Highlighted

Re: Okay Trollarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to MrMurderx

i also find this glitch evadeble if taking my time to jump down correct.. only died there 2 times

The real problem on this map is the slide down to the first magic box .. i die there all the time ... i tested it with me kneeling on the slide me jumping on the slide,,, walking .. running crawling and dolphin dive on the slide ... but it just seems random when it is gonna glitch me and end my hard work... i posted videos of me doing this on my channel but do u actually know how long it takes to fast forward 3 hours of game time to make a 5 sec video for u guys on my ps3 zzzzzzz

fix the real glitches/bugs...

since u dont even delete the leaderboard cheaters anyways these glitches should be first to fix ..!

ps... anyone else sick of the middle robot kicking u on origins when u run past it traning zombies ^^

Level 1

in reply to MrMurderx

never happened to me. have u tried 2 delete the map and redownload it?

Level 2

in reply to cloud2021

This thread was made months ago lol, its (mostly) fixed now.

Level 35

in reply to cloud2021

lol he must be there apprentice

Level 3

in reply to MrMurderx

It's happened to me many times since the map's release. There and the slide to the first box spawn. It sucks and it's annoying. They tried to fix it in a patch a while back but the problem persists...I think the problem is Treyarch doesn't really have the skill or know-how to fix it. If they did it would have already been fixed properly. They don't care though, they've already got their money. I honestly don't see why I still play their broken, glitchy games any more. Maybe one day another developer will release a horde mode style game that will be up to par. Until then, expect this sort of crap.

Level 11

in reply to MrMurderx

YEsterday on die rise, i went down the sushi slide. I wasnt even hit by a zombie. i just fell down and died at the end of the slide, then it spawned my whos who in a death barrier near my body. Yea, treyarch needs to fix crap like this before they announce "Next Dlc!" and expect us to pay for more glitches that kill, IE the tank on origins.

Level 3

in reply to MrMurderx

ive only had this happen once myself and i was a lil damaged on the way down but still did a crap load of damage just to kill me myself why do i gotta stop mid jump cuz a zombie swipes me from 3 feet away as i jump from building to building? :c

Level 6

Studios