Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Okay Trollarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to ashiddygamer

So you're going to come into my thread saying it's my fault that something on the map is broken?

And yes, it's a big deal. I don't care how often it happens, the fact is that it's happened and has ended matches because of it.

Like said above, shouldn't have to fear the map failing to work correctly.

You know that you can go down that path more than once per game, right? Not that I do anymore. But the round it happens on is irrelevant, it has happened a few times at the start but at least 3 it has ended us on 20+. So kiss my ass.

As for what I do I already said I do not know, like I said.. It's not my fault something is broken, should not have to try to avoid something that shouldn't happen in the first place.

Why hasn't it happened you to? You're clearly the most superior player here. Congratulations, you have achieved such a high level of skill that you're unaffected by gitches.

Level 2

Re: Okay Trollarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to MrMurderx

I really don't care what you have to say, after scrolling down and seeing "kiss my ass" I can already tell how immature and pointless your arguments will actually be.

Oh, and the fact that you resorted to calling the multi-million dollar company names, because you got upset that you supposedly died at their fault, just makes you seem like every other kid that comes on these forums to complain.

I'll tell you what, you throw together a video with Theater and show yourself getting downed like this. Show us how it's reproducable and that there is no other way for this to happen except for it being glitched.
Then, go ahead and record your reaction and show us just how upset you truly are. Show us your war face and start a petition. I'll be the first to sign.

Level 15

in reply to ashiddygamer

"It doesn't happen to me, so it doesn't exist"

Yeah, it's a very big deal, but it seems that planning the next "awesome" easter egg a miniscule portion of the community gives a crap about outweighed making the map well when Treyarch was spending months on this map.

Besides, who the f--- gets galvaknuckles at round 5? By that time, you could have the PDW-57, Juggernog, Double Tap, and the Sliquifier if you weren't taking such an inefficent route while opening so many unnecessary doors. With the AN-94 being the most efficent (Fact) wall weapon of Die Rise, any competent player that isn't using the sliquifier strategies will definitely make that fall many times in a single game.

Not only is making the two falls require a precise angle that is awkward with Call of Duty's gravity and jump limitations, but even if you land it perfectly there is still the chance that it will glitch out and kill you. In solo, this can pretty much be GG considering how difficult it is to obtain perks in high rounds with the elevator system at the power building.

Also, OP clearly claimed that (s)he was getting ammo at the end of an unspecified round for the AN-94. This means that the OP had gone through it once successfully in the course of that game, and had to have been a larger amount of time to make a full circle around the map.

Level 3

in reply to Ascended1

Do you not know how to play?

Knife only during round 1 and 2. Even 3 if you're agile enough. Go through the first door. Drop down over the ledge to the floor below instead of spending points opening up the escalator.
Get the PDW and chill on that floor until you get 6,000 points. Child's play.

Jump down another floor the same way as before. Jump the gap and land on the mattresses. Go down through the big hole, around the corner, drop down, get the Galvaknuckles. They one-hit every single zombie until round 14-15. Do you realize how many points that is? Do you also realize how many points you get for meleeing an entire Nova Crawler round? Not to mention a free perk for meleeing all of them.

So at this point, I have the Galvaknuckles which OHK up until 15, without having to waste any ammo. In this instance, I get Mule Kick coincidentally by getting a free perk from the Nova Crawlers round. This allows me to have the PDW, AN-94, and Mustang & Sally. Meleeing up until round 15 gives me enough points to buy Juggernog, PaP all three weapons, and have pretty much any other relevant perk that I see. By round 20-25, I have all 6 perks on the map (with the exception of PHD Flopper, of course). You can also do this without Mule Kick right away, as Mustang and Sally are pretty much only helpful when you're being overrun, and at this point, you still have to be careful not to down yourself.
I've also built the Sliquifier and the "Steam Catapult" POS this way.

So tell me, how inefficient is my route? How many doors did I have to open to get the Galvaknuckles, PDW and the AN-94? One? Shucks, that sure is a lot!

Level 15
Highlighted

Re: Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to ashiddygamer

If you knew how to play you would get 5 shots in before knifing on round 1 and 8 shots in on round 2 before knifing to get maximum points.

I'm amazed how much you're fighting to prove your point for a game breaking bug like this.  This SHOULD NOT happen, even if if doesn't happen alot..  When has it become acceptable to pay for games that have tons of bugs and glitches at launch and more so a year later.

I agree that calling people names and insulting the company wont lead to anything good, but come on, this is a major flaw.

Level 2

in reply to ashiddygamer

Last one alive on round 30 (highest for me so far) because I needed an-94 ammo and the last drop killed me. So yeah I'd say its a pretty big fuck up. Considering its happened mutiple times. Yes I wait 3 seconds after the second fall. And no zombies hit me at all.

Level 2

in reply to JG420

Then I also implore you to make a video of this happening consistently. Because if you'd like, I can make a video of it not happening consistently.

I would easily assume that if this is such a gamebreaking glitch, or if it were at least happening as often as others are saying it's happening, that it would be pretty noticable around the forums.

On the other hand, perhaps I'm just lucky. If it is just coincidentally happening to everyone else but myself and all the people I play with, then I will concede and admit you and the OP are correct, and will join in the demands that this glitch be fixed.

Level 15

Re: Okay Treyarch, getting quite sick of dying on the way down to the AN-94 by nothing.

in reply to ashiddygamer

Actually were not all required to prove ourselves to you. Nobody really gives a shit what you think. If you feel the need to waste your time making video's that no one is going to watch, go ahead. Keep your stupid comments to yourself

Level 5

in reply to MrMurderx

MrMurderx wrote:

This is like the 8th time i've died on the way down, by nothing at that. This area is just in general glitchy.

Amen brother!  Doesn't happen to me every time.... but it happens enough to be thoroughly annoying.  I doubt I've played a single game where this hasn't happened to one or more of my teammates as well.  Not a zombie in sight and taking each ledge slowly and WHAM.... last slide into death.  Last night it even happened to me when I had Jugg.

This definitely needs to be fixed.

Level 44

in reply to MrMurderx

I've noticed the people who drop down the elevator shaft too fast are the ones who die. I always wait a few seconds before making each drop, and have never died going down that way unless being hit by zombies.

Level 11

Studios