Origins Easter Egg: looking for player/players still

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Origins Easter Egg: looking for player/players still

in reply to studiedapollo8

Hey I am still looking for someone who is still wanting/needing/has already gotten the EE for Origins. I know all of the puzzles to all the staffs, I have a headset, English speaker, etc. Basically I know the map like the back of my hand. I know how to do the easter egg I just need a hand with the training zombies so I can get the pieces to the staffs. I play practically every day and I usually miss this thing by a couple steps. Sometimes less. I can survive at higher rounds and I'm not a point whore. Nor do I want to be playing with one. No offense to anyone but I have been playing with people like that lately and it is frustrating when you can't open a door or a generator or get ammo because you Dont have the points.  So, anytime y'all want to help or whatever, just add me on XBL. My GT is mathlete011235

Level 1

in reply to studiedapollo8

Im keen. Already done it heaps on my knife profile but need to do it on my new profile. Im australian and inly available from 5pm-10pm weekdays. Weekend anytime.

msg xDA3DALUSx when ya keen. Ill join ya to show im not bullshitting about my rank then ill sign in my other profile.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Milkdog91

I can help you guys out as well. Let me know a time and I'll see if I'm free to help. I'm in Australia as well. Good to see another Aussie on the forums.

Level 7

Studios