Origins Globe Location

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Origins Globe Location

So do you think the new zombies map, "Origins" will be on the same in-game globe as the other maps, or on a diffrent globe, maybe along with the older maps?

Personally, I don't think they'll do this. But it would be cool if they did.

What are your thoughts on this?

Level 4
5 REPLIES

Re: Origins Globe Location

in reply to PalletxTown

I imagine it will be located where France is supposed to be. So just to the top left of Buried.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Since Origins is a prequel (before Maxis shot missles at earth) it would make sence if the world looked normal when you were selecting Origins. TranZit, Die Rise and Buried are all during the time when the world was broken up (missles.) I hope they do this to cancel confusion among the Zombie community.

Level 4

in reply to PalletxTown

Nuketown Zombies took place right BEFORE the missiles hit Earth. That's why you see one of the missiles from the moon hit the nuketown after the game is over.

Level 3

in reply to PalletxTown

MotD is on the same globe. Safe to assume Origins will be on the same globe.

Level 34

in reply to PalletxTown

PalletxTown wrote:

So do you think the new zombies map, "Origins" will be on the same in-game globe as the other maps, or on a diffrent globe, maybe along with the older maps?

Personally, I don't think they'll do this. But it would be cool if they did.

What are your thoughts on this?

I've always thought that "Power" on green run was supposed to get a survival/greif mode......considering how it looks on the map.

If that's true....it suggests that they are capable of switching up plans or maybe the final DLC will add more than just a final "single" map.

Nobody really knows and Activision is better than the CIA at keeping secrets.

Level 18

Studios