[Origins] Thor robot bug

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

[Origins] Thor robot bug

Hello,

just found a bug on Origins. When I was obtaining first part of lightning staff (it's head I guess) i noticed it is also robot's footprint. Robot was coming so I attempted to also get part of wind staff. But as soon as I was catapulted form robots head I instantly died before even falling. I assume its misplaced death barrier. Also it is possible to enter the same foot (or die trying) from trenches between generator 1 and 3 by jumping in right(or wrong if not intended) moment.

Level 4
12 REPLIES

Re: [Origins] Thor robot bug

in reply to v0itech

Here is video of how it looks like when entering from trenches:

Origins Thor robot bug - YouTube

Level 4

in reply to v0itech

You left the robot too soon and landed on it.

Level 2

in reply to v0itech

No that is incredibly wrong.. ^

my guess would be is because it spits you out exactly where you go in, so in your case because you were in the trenches it spat you out onto a death barrier above them.

Level 3

in reply to YoJackWelch

You are right, just tried that, when I entered from actual footprint everything is fine. I think it should be fixed by either not being unable to enter from trenches or not falling to your death.

Level 4

in reply to v0itech

Why ? it is fine as it is

Level 7

in reply to JD-ILLusiONS-JD1

It's not fine, it's a bug. If I am able to enter the robot I also want to exit it safely. And if i shouldn't be able to enter it in this place then game shouldn't allow it.

Level 4

in reply to v0itech

It is fine . you have a choice whever to glitch or not , if you want to glitch , expect to get death bariered :L

Level 7

in reply to JD-ILLusiONS-JD1

How is that a glitch? You just enter robot and you should be able to leave it as always. It shouldn't matter where you enter. You can also just die there if you jump and foot wasn't shot. It's like on tank station near near generator 2. When you are on lower level and only your head is on upper level when robot steps you will either die or enter robot and exit it safely. And here you could fall back in to trenches but instead you die somewhere in the air. For me it is a bug.

Level 4

in reply to v0itech

well, you where entering from a place you shouldnt be able to enter.

if you look at the diesel gaming dudes who had the 3 player world record (and they where using super speed and max ammo) they tried getting that piece from the lightning staff using the super speed and jumping, they died trying to do that.

Level 7

Studios