Origins in an alternate reality...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Origins in an alternate reality...

hi guys and gals, sorry if this is common knowledge but I have read a lot of posts trying to make sense of origins ending, I just read this on the news  Section .........'Apocalypse marks Treyarch's fourth and final DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, capping-off the year with two all-new Multiplayer Maps, two re-imagined fan- favorite Multiplayer classics, and an alternate-reality Dieselpunk Zombies experience that transports players to the undead-infested trenches of a World War I battlefield. Apocalypse is available now on Xbox LIVE and comes to PS3 and PC on September 26.

alternate reality, soooo does that mean it's not in the same reality that the other maps/storyline occurred"?

Level 15
8 REPLIES

Re: Origins in an alternate reality...

in reply to Chucky6661

Well technically anytime they telelorted in time could have created within itself an alternate reality. It could just mean that everything we know of zombies has been an alternate reality and the original reality is where Sam ans Eddie are kids playing with dolls and action figures

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to SmittyBoy34

Yeah, I agree, just looking for a better ending than what we got

Level 15

in reply to Chucky6661

lol yea I understand. Trust me I have seen a lot of these threads going around since origins man.Its these kinda moves and choices that dont make me excited for the next zombies. I think BOII just made me realize that everything that shines isnt always gold.

Level 2

in reply to SmittyBoy34

I love the ending lol. Its incredible, and opens up so many doors. I mean, all along, through our many adventures, we've been in a childs game going on in a actual zombie infested world. It opens up all the doors to everything, none of which I can think of. But I have faith in treyarch, I know they will amaze us in the next zombies game. Will they transport us to the real world? Will we get the old crew back? Will the new crew keep going? Will they continue with the "Richtofen is in Stuhlingers body"? Or will they go with Maxis in control and richtofen a zombie? Will the next zombies opening screen be a "Who do you trust?" screen with the choice of Maxis or Richtofen? We will not know till treyarch continues to be genuises and the next zombies comes out.

Level 1

in reply to RandomL3tters

I Must admit it's refreshing to read a positive post about the ending, I am not personally too p1ssed about it, more so the unanswered questions, like the orbs and whatnot

Level 15

in reply to RandomL3tters

That's something. I am really hoping that Treyarch's next game after Black Ops II is Zombie-centric. They have actually created a cool FPS zombie game that's hard to forget or set aside.

Level 5

in reply to Chucky6661

Treyarch is toying with us.

Level 26

in reply to Chucky6661

The stuff in the news section isn't always reliable, just look at Pod.

Although its entirely possible it is in fact an alternate universe.

Level 35

Studios