Over 750 care packages and not one with DOGS ? Only 1 Swarm ?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Over 750 care packages and not one with DOGS ? Only 1 Swarm ?

in reply to mwfan55

No it's stupid, I can't tell you how many times I've lost because the other teams noobs got a VSAT in a care package it's even more annoying when they get swarms and dogs

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to InstantOG

Well speak of the devil, finally received Dogs. I didn't get on the first try, I had to switch it using engineer.

Level 18

in reply to InstantOG

InstantOG wrote:

No it's stupid, I can't tell you how many times I've lost because the other teams noobs got a VSAT in a care package it's even more annoying when they get swarms and dogs

I lost a game of KC today to the other team getting a lodestar, a stealth chopper, and v-stat. They all came at the end with the score 81-55 in our favor. It was at the slums, and we got lit up and lost the lead and the game 100-98 in a 2 minute span. I only know they were care packages because I went back to theatre to find out what the @#$@ happened. KC is a game  of streaks and those packages turned into more streaks. Another V-stat was called in along with a another Stealth Chopper. The match went from being well in hand to spawn dying until it was over. But this is very rare and the only time I can remember carepackages doing this in 172 hours of KC.

Level 11

in reply to mwfan55

Played a game of HCTDM tonight and got two care packages. The first had a K9 Unit in it, and the second a Stealth Chopper. I guess it was just a bit of good luck on my part, or a blessing from the care package gods

Level 24

in reply to azn_chic

One of the last matches I played in some kid got a couple kills and tags. He managed to call in a CP and got a SWARM. He finshed that match with only 6 kills I remember. 4 kills were with his gun, 2 from the SWARM because we all hid inside

What's weird is that the game seemed to feel bad about giving him a SWARM because one of my teammates called one in and got a VSAT. This person almost never calls in a CP so I thought that was strange

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

maybe tonight is the night to call in care packages lol

I decided to get off after that match. I know that after that streak of good luck, the next few matches would have been plagued by heavy lag and lame deaths

Message was edited by: azn_chic

Level 24

in reply to azn_chic

I've noticed over the course of the last couple weeks that some really bad players (players who are at the bottom of the lobby) get lucky CPs. I wonder if that fact is taken into consideration when the CP is called in

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

well, considering I got into the game late, my teammates were killing each other, and even managed to use my betties to kill themselves (and then proceeded to attempt to get killed by both my care packages), I managed to get to the top of the team's scoreboard before I called in my first care package

I was actually thinking that it took into account which scorestreaks a player has equiped. I always run with the UAV as my first streak, and I rarely ever get a UAV in my Care Packages. I recently equiped the Sentry Gun, and since then I haven't gotten a single one in my care packages. I don't know, it might just be my imagination LOL

Level 24

in reply to azn_chic

I'm sure that with how n00b friendly this game is they have many algorithms set up that take into account many things

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

LOL most likely!

Level 24

Studios