PS3 Install Textures Options

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3 Install Textures Options

in reply to Vahn11

dont bother with the texture pack its useless it has some bugs on it causing it to freeze like crazy.

as for your message stang why you posting in a bops 2 forum getting people to jump on to the ghosts forum for besides i ant seen nothing great about ghosts yet i want to know what there going to do with multiplayer first as this badly needs sorted out.

Level 9

in reply to dead4ever_uk

I did the texture install first thing when I got the game and I have only had a freezing early on - none lately. So wrong there.

And these are all the Call of Duty forums and things are pretty quiet in the Ghosts section so far. So no big deal there.

You want to put tons of needless wear and tear on your Blu-Ray drive you go right ahead. 

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to sstang1

Same here. Mine rarely ever freezes now, compared to like the first month or so. I'm glad I've extended the life of through the year. This is one thing and about the only thing I can thank a  PS3 gamer and Vahn in the same sentence.

Level 59

in reply to sstang1

so if the texture pack on the cd or game causes issues what about downloading the game from psn or store and installing the texture pack that way because using the hdd wont use the bluray drive.

Level 9

in reply to Vahn11

How do i get the exp from the clan challenges i did , because i never got ranked up or got exp .

Level 1

in reply to Vahn11

its a must to keep your blue ray working..you can tell who hasn't got textures loaded,you can hear their ps3 going mad reading the disc constantly throughout the match...its a tiny amount to download..if you are thinking about it,,its a no brainer..

Level 6

in reply to nastymonsters

For sure - I still hear Blu_ray drives going crazy when playing Black Ops 2 so there are many that still aren't aware of this option.

I'm hoping/praying that Infinity Ward gives us this option for Call of Duty Ghosts.

I made a thread asking for this option in Ghosts - if you want to show it some love heres a link.

http://community.activision.com/message/414467753#414467753

Level 24

Studios