PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

-MULTIPLAYER/ZOMBIES

-San Diego, CALIFORNIA (USA)

Level 1

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

in reply to supersqid

MP / zombies

Kaus69

ps3

PT

is too hard fix the problem???? you have expirence on BO 1!?!?!?

Version: 81(22.-1.145862)

Connectivity inf: A-- - - -E

Band 0Kps

Region PT

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

On here for a 3rd time, update 1.03 completely messed up my system cant even load the game anymore.

PA (US)

PS3

Pretty sure I'm selling my game tomorrow.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Yeah for me to...it's still freezing ... ><

I'm going to sell this Beta on monday.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Still no server available

HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY SINCE MIDNIGHT RELEASE , HAVE TRIED EVERYDAY FOR HOURS. NOTHING HAS WORKED>.<

1. MP, and Zombies

2. English, Centra US (Minneapolis, MN) ( while all my other friends around my neighborhood on their ps3's can play fine without any problems)

3. PS3

4. Connectivity information A.-.-.-.E.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-...

5. Nat Type - Open

6. 22.0-1

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

This is nonsense, after finally getting the screen freeze fixed, NOW i cant join the servers and its telling me that they are unavailable while i can see my friends PLAYING ONLINE!!!!!!

MENLO PARK, CA

GAME TYPE: EVERY SERVER

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1 MP on PS3

2 english USA California Sacramento

Connectivity information A.-.-.-.E.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-...

Nat Type - Open

22.0-1

band 0k

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. All

2.Sydney, Australia.

This is actually getting ridiculous.

Level 3

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Zombies or Multiplayer : Both

Region: United States/English

State/Province: California

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Version Number: 81 [22.0-1.1458562]

Connectivity Info: A.-.-.-.E.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.    

Nat Type: Open

External IP 121.xx.xxx.xx

Region NZ

PS3 Model: CECH 3002B

Did I just waste my Hardened Edition codes? I moved my PS3 to the lounge the other day and for some reason I could finally log in. I decided to use the codes for my Nuketown DLC and all went well. I turn on my PS3 last night and was given the middle finger yet again with that Server error crap.  If I knew I was going to have this problem I would have just spent my money on Medal of Honour LE.  I am beyond pissed that I have to play this game without logging into PSN to steer clear of freezing. I want to know if I will be getting a partial refund on this game considering its the ONLY game that cant be played online via multiplayer on my PS3. Just cause you get screwed by Activision it doesnt mean Treyarch has to screw the customers out of their money. Tell everyone what is wrong and fix the dam broken lines of code :\

Level 1

Studios