PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

MP/ZM

UK

English

Server unavailable since I have for the game I didn't get what I was promised on preorder no DXP

Should have went with warfighter

Level 1

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

At least tell us if you are working on a fix. All I can gather from reading OP is deflected blame and no resolution timeline or apology.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

I am from th Uk and i cant play anything online zombie and multiplayer i have been playing since mw1 and this never happens to me all my mates are playing it and not me fix my issue please

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1.Both

2.English/USA

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1.Both

2.UK/English

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

What kinda bs is this!!!

sitting here not being able to get ON while all my friends are playing with no problems!! and Missing out on 2Xp !!

there better be a solution to this! ASAP! and 2X for all of us who are missing out!

Level 1

in reply to CRaZySkiLL

i know mn kmon please fix me up n let me on

Level 1

in reply to Fecs_420

guys any1 tried to login with ure account on other ps3 with other ip to the server? does that work then?

if i make a new account same issue here..

also stuck for 2 days now with the server problem issue...

ps3 netherlands

mp/zombies

version 22.0.4          

1 thing they fixed :  no more freeze when u boot up with a login on ure psn....... thks AND NOW FIX the SERVER PROBLEM ASAP!! 

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Both multiplayer and zombies

2. Country/Region: Australia (sydney)

3. Language: English

4. Code on (top right of multiplayer): 22.0.-1

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Both multiplayer and zombies

2. Country/Region: United kingdom(Luton)

3. Language: English

4. Code on (top right of multiplayer): 22.0.-1

Level 1

Studios