PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. MP

2. USA/English

Version  22.0.-1   

All my friends are online just fine.

I have 2 internet accounts active. 

Both have D3.0 Modems

My normal setup is a D3.0 gateway with 20Mps service which was working fine thursday night.

Since problem started 11/16/12, I bypassed all and went to my other D3.0 modem with 12Mps service and still have same results. 

All I see is Blame placed on routers and telling to set "port forwarding, DMZ, etc.." but like I said, problem still persists without ANY routers.

Level 1

Re: PS3: Tracking "Servers Unavailable" [Another focused thread.] Update 2: See OP

in reply to cableguy106

1. Multiplayer

2. Las Vegas, NV, US

3. version 22.0.-1

Bypassing router doesnt work, opening ports doesnt work, others using same ISP in same area aren't affected.

This specific problem started on 11/16/12.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1.MP and ZM

2.Ps3

3.English/USA

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. MP

2. USA/ English

3. San Diego, CA

Level 1

in reply to BIGSCOOB760

Bought the game on release day and have played online once in five days. Unbelievable.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to BIGSCOOB760

same here.....24 hours of availible game play time and now its over.....LOL  damn you treyarch

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

[PS3/v1.03/Canada/English]

My room mate and I are on the same connection and router. He can play just fine and I get the 22.0.-1 error. We have the same settings and ports and everything. What up?

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. Both

2. English

Ps3

Colorado

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

1. MP and Zombies

2. English language, Honolulu, HI, USA

22.0.-1

Time Warner Cable/Roadrunner

Deleting game data did not work.

Rebooting cable modem an router did not work.

Bypassing router and hooking Ethernet cable directly into cable modem did not work either.

I am not running a hacked PS3 and I have never done so before. Original Black Ops 1 works, as well as other PS3 services.

Bought this game yesterday and I haven't been able to play once. Never got past the 1st multiplayer screen yet.

Level 1

in reply to Foxhound-Pro
  1. Zombies and MP
  2. USA/English

Works on my fat PS3 but not on my 160GB slim PS3. Same connection set up same house same FW.

Level 1

Studios