[PS3] [US] xRYG, Needing Zombies Playing Members!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

[PS3] [US] xRYG, Needing Zombies Playing Members!

Join xRYG!

xRYG is currently in need of a zombies team to help with weekly clan challenges such as 10000 kills and 1000 headshots. We currently have 18 members and we are level 7. We are accepting the first 20 members with no requirements. Once we have all 20 members our requirements will be:

• Above the double bones rank
  • Above a 1.00 Multiplayer K/D
  • Above a .50 Multiplayer W/L

Clan Tag: xRYG

Leaders GT: ZombieMarksman99

Feel free to apply! The next two applications WILL be accepted

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: [PS3] [US] xRYG, Needing Zombies Playing Members!

in reply to ZombieMarksman9

I'll join up. Been looking for people to play with, anyway. I fit the criteria regardless.

Level 1

We now have all 20 members so requirements will be enforced.

Level 1

IF your looking for zombie players then what does multiplayer K/D or W/L have anything to do with zombies?

Level 6

in reply to Ryguys

not much of anything really, lol just dont want to drag the clan's overall K/D down at all. if your under one of those and want to join ill let you through

Level 1
Highlighted

I Suck A$$ at MP I've played a little bit but don't know the maps and which classes to use I singlehandely will drop the overall KD of the clan and I probley don't hit either one of your requirements but if you talk zombies i can do Easter eggs and handle my own and am a team player I will always go for the revive hit me up if your interested RGCAG22

Level 6

in reply to Ryguys

If you havnt got many kills at all then that wont drop the clans K/D by much, it bases it by kills and deaths of the entire clan not by the average of all clan members K/D we have a total of about 100,000 kills and 110,000 deaths, lol. So as long as you dont have 20,000 more deaths then you have kills, ill accept you. we need skilled zombies players badly. I'd be happy to accept you in. Either apply to xRYG or i can invite you, whichever you prefer.

Level 1

app sent

Level 6

I'd be down to join. I got shotguns, a 1.07 kd(it was .60 like 5 months ago), and idk about w/l ration. Pretty sure it's bad though. I didn't take MP seriously until Motd came out.

Level 13

ok it says ps3 in the title but you say your username is a gt, not psn. Is this just confusion, or r u on Xbox? cuz I meet all the requirements and would like to join...

Level 1

Studios