PSA: Patch notes have been updated. (PS3)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: PSA: Patch notes have been updated. (PS3)

It sounds like you work for a good quality company and that is refreshing to see.  A lot of companies are more interested in avoiding legal issues than being upfront with their customers.  I agree that it would be a good PR move on their part to discuss it but I haven't seen anything from them that would lead me to believe that they are going to do so.  Which is where it leaves the consumer with a gut check decision of whether or not they believe that the problem will get fixed despite the lack of communication.  I know that you personally would like to see the freezing fixed because you do like the content and would like to be able to play it without risking your console.  Believe me, if I was having constant freezing issues I would strongly be considering putting the game on the shelf.  It's fun but not worth the cost of my console.  I definitely wouldn't buy any of the DLC either if I didn't think that I would be able to play the game safely.  But I do realize that while that is the sensible position to take, it doesn't sit well when you love the series so much.  I hope that they get the freezing fixed soon so that you can fully enjoy the game that you love.

Level 69

in reply to Turtle_Tommy

Lets just face it they do f all for ps3. the patch notes are copy/pasted from xbox.

Like others have said they have apparently patched things we dont have and have addressed no issues that the PS3 suffers from. I was hoping this patch today would get me back playing again. YET AGAIN TREYARCH HAVENT LISTENED AT ALL

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

This is seriously going to make a lot of people very upset.  The perception is becoming more and more clear that there is no regard for the PS3 version of the game.

Very disappointing.

Activision Ambassador

To be honest I'm rather annoyed with it rlbl, we are second best to XBOX they didn't even have the courtesy to remove XBOX related issues and on top of that none of the PS3 related issues have been addressed or resolved.

Level 9

in reply to ElseAndrew

I hear you... it is very disturbing

Activision Ambassador

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

wow what a whole lot of nothing to be perfectly honest.

Level 15

in reply to CallOfDutyFan88

The only thing there that is fixed that has affected me is the bouncing Care Packages - had 2 or 3 bounce out of the map on me.

Level 24

in reply to sstang1

What sucks is when that happened and you weren't using the PDA to even be able to capture it! Man did that suck. At least the disappearing care package issue has gone away. That one was just.....terrible!

Level 48

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Question: Are these fixes rolled out "only on" the XBOX version of the new DLC content? Meaning: when the DLC rolls out into PS3 - will same/similar issues persist - or will they have been fixed from the get-go?

"Addressed an issue where the UAV Scorestreak was not being called in for Multi-Team Hardcore matches."

Does this mean there are "Multi-Team Hardcore" games on the PS3?

MN

Level 11

in reply to Foxhound-Pro

Although these patches goes to all platforms. 3Arch has not been paying attention to issues on Playstation obviously. We have had problems since the game out that has not been dealt with. Like lag, the helicopter sound, game freeze, and map loading issues. Wow to think that they only pay attention to xbox is heart-breaking. Thank you 3arch.

Level 8

Studios