Panzer Soldat is to over powered.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Panzer Soldat is to over powered.

Besides the fact that the Panzer Soldat has body armor, an extendable arm and fire along side with really fast attacks with his arms, its almost impossible to kill him. Let a lone 3 r 4 of them on round 23 and up. I have died more from this guy then any other thing in the entire game.... That tells you something. I'm thinking that maybe the Panzers need to be a little nerfed. Because face it how are you going to survive the thing in mud which cuts more then half of your speed, and kills you instantly with his fire attack even with jug and runs faster and you have zombies after you? You really don't have a chance to attack this guy unless all of these zombies are dead.

Level 1
38 REPLIES

Re: Panzer Soldat is to over powered.

in reply to xienohporeA

he's easy to deal with if you and your team knows what they are doing all you need are staffs

the problem is alot of pub players suck right now

Level 6

in reply to xienohporeA

To bad the stuffs really don't do any thing. And on round 28, 4 clips of upgraded ray gun ammo to the face does absolutely nothing.

Level 1

in reply to xienohporeA

staffs

Level 1

in reply to xienohporeA

I'm not sure what you are talking about one charge of a fire staff and the panzer is dead maybe two tops

Level 6

[ Edited ]
in reply to doughxDude87

thats the problem. on round 8 you cant have the fire staff because you need the part from the panzer. But after round 8 he is not taht hard since you have the staffs

Level 1

in reply to xienohporeA

This map isn't meant to be easy... If you know what you're doing you can easily take him out with the upgraded Mauser, ray gun, or basically any PaP'd assault rifle/lmg.

Level 11

in reply to xienohporeA

xienohporeA wrote:

Besides the fact that the Panzer Soldat has body armor, an extendable arm and fire along side with really fast attacks with his arms, its almost impossible to kill him. Let a lone 3 r 4 of them on round 23 and up. I have died more from this guy then any other thing in the entire game.... That tells you something. I'm thinking that maybe the Panzers need to be a little nerfed. Because face it how are you going to survive the thing in mud which cuts more then half of your speed, and kills you instantly with his fire attack even with jug and runs faster and you have zombies after you? You really don't have a chance to attack this guy unless all of these zombies are dead.

Dude, you can run him all over the map. Killing them is not all that hard but you can't treat him like a zombie and just stand still shooting.

The first one can be a bit tough since most people don't have staff's or PaP'd guns. Usually by round 8-10 I have my Mauser PaP'd and I go hunting him down. Between 10-20, the plain staff's will take him down pretty easy. I've still killed him in the 30's with a plain staff.

I like them just fine the way they are.....if they could use that arm to grab glitchers, they would be perfect.

Level 18

in reply to USarmyvet

+1 to the glitcher part lol

lol he should make a tremor that will move every player (move glitches out of the spot)

Level 2

in reply to xienohporeA

Keep the Mauser PaP in your back pocket just for this guy... 5 rounds to the face and he is done, guaranteed...

Level 24

Studios