Panzer Soldat nerf?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Highlighted

Re: Panzer Soldat nerf?

in reply to Penguinz_46

Nerf the Panzer?  No way!  I've been put down by that stupid scooba doo many times but I don't think it should be nerfed.

The Panzer starts at round 8 and comes every 3 rounds after that.  We all know this.... work as a team to accomplish getting Jugg and staves.  Hop in a zig zag pattern to avoid the claw and use corners to your advantage when trying to shoot and grenade it.

Honestly I find the zombies to be the bigger problem on panzer rounds.  Popping up from the ground when I'm trying to dodge the panzer and spawning in front of me in the trenches.... that seems to be a bigger problem than the actual panzer.  Nothing funnier than watching the Panzer grab a zombie with the claw.  I like to put up the Maxis drone on Panzer round to help deal with the pesky zombies screwing up my plan of attack on the Panzer.

Level 44

in reply to Penguinz_46

I don't mind the Panzer... what I don't like is when I am in a 4 player game and 2 players want to run in the Crazy Place and three Scuba Steve's drop down on one person. I don't mind killing off one or two of those things... but when I am running from zombies AND trying to kill three Steve's I get a little annoyed.

I like running in the crazy place on solo or 2 player games... but I think it is a little selfish to run down there on 4 player games ONLY because you will have trouble reviving the person up top if they go down and because you're not taking any of the brunt regarding Panzers..

Level 18

in reply to Penguinz_46

Use claymores, nade it, also get an stg not mp40. It's easy once you're use to it.

Level 13

in reply to Penguinz_46

Nah no nerf needs to be done. I hate the soldat but a slight nerf might make it to easy to kill him. I've come to learn that the MP40 is crap against him it's best to use the box when you first can so open the door that leads to the box and hope for a HAMR or Ray Gun. It's also good to save drop if you can by round 8 if the last zombie you have at round 7 drops a instant kill or zombie blood SAVE IT and as soon as he spawns grab it and kill him. In zombies blood he stands still shoot his head with any wall or box weapon if it's instant kill it takes a clip of a MP40 to kill him. Also try getting the wind staff before round 8.

Level 19

in reply to Penguinz_46

What about getting @$$ r@ped on the tank by those beasts. C'mon I really dislike the tank since the update.

Level 11

in reply to DrVonstool

I know right?! Agggh!

Level 1

in reply to DrVonstool

What about getting @$$ r@ped on the tank by those beasts. C'mon I really dislike the tank since the update.

Completely agree. Since they made it 'One Hit Kill' with the Panzers when on the tank, and the fact that the tank kills the players when it is moving if you happen to get in the way more or less renders the tank COMPLETELY useless now, and pretty much means it's only purpose on the map is to get the terrible lightening staff parts.

This is what legit players have to suffer thanks to stinky, smelly glitchers. Treyarch should have just removed the pointless and useless tank altogether. What other purpose does it even serve!?!

Yet another reason why Origins is a big pile of shite!

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

heard the lightening staff spots are some of the best to camp at

Level 6

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Agree, other than you saying the terrible lightining staff, its not exactly terrible, in fact fire and lighting are the best to use against the panzer, when their ultimate of course.

Other than the wind being the most powerful in 3arcs eyes, lightining is nothing to diss, its quite powerful since the update. Ice I can certainly call terrible against the panzer but it ain't too much of a powerful staff anyways, but yes lightining is 2nd best now since the update, 3arc confirmed this in their update features.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Ice is the most powerful of the staves. No question. Lightning however is the weakest. That is if you are referring to really high rounds (past 70)

Level 11

Studios