Panzer Soldat nerf?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Panzer Soldat nerf?

SHould 3arc nerf the Panzer? Ive had times where ive spent over 3k points on mp40 ammo and gone through multiple rounds with the first still alive because it just wont die. most of my games are over between 8 and 12 just because the panzer wont die. on round 8 it does too much damage to players, i have a vid of 3 getting downed by splash damage from its flamethrower however it was taken down from youtube. If they nerf it i'd ask for at least one of three things: 1. on rounds 8 and 11, have it do less damage 2. on rounds 8 and 11, let body shots count as damage to the head, or 3. on rounds 8 and 11, make it have less overall health. What are your thoughts on this? 

Level 11
42 REPLIES

Re: Panzer Soldat nerf?

in reply to Penguinz_46

If you shoot it in the head with a high damage weapon you can down it in a matter of seconds.  The MP40 is going to take a couple of clips but again if you shoot it in the head then you'll down it quickly.  Just be careful when deciding to engage it and make sure that you have a quick escape route to avoid the claw.  If you are going for body shots, then there's your problem.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I don't think that's always the case. Ive been in its claw before after already breaking its helmet and managed to shoot 2 clips of a pack-a-punch weapon at his head and still get downed without him dieing. It only happens sometimes though like he glitches and is insanely hard to kill from time to time.

Level 1

in reply to Penguinz_46

definitely not. You should honestly have jug and the stg by the time the panzer comes, that's all i need for a quick takedown. Also obviously trying to shoot through metal instead of glass is going to do less damage

Level 3

in reply to Penguinz_46

Its easy enough already.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

i dislike your comment "Thumbs Down"

I just dont like it hook grabbing me and pulling me in and if i escape i get rapped by the zombies because im cornered when i get out. Also he grabs me when i'm reloading. anyway why can he shoot his claw?? if the zombies are that smart then let them use guns. he's got nice aim for a corpse  

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to madgamesss

madgamesss wrote:

if i escape i get rapped by the zombies because im cornered when i get out.

What..... are they holding you down and laying a Kanye West rap on you?  Yeah, I'd hate that too

Level 44

in reply to Penguinz_46

SOunds like you're not shooting him in the face or from way too far out, get a little closer.

Level 21

in reply to Penguinz_46

Fine as is....

Shoot the light on its head to weakens its defenses

Shoot in the face

If you kill all the zombies before the panzer soldat goes down you have decreased your survivability.

Once you have them the Fire & Lightning Staffs take out the soldats with ease...

btw: if it grabs you shoot the claw ;-)

Level 15

in reply to Penguinz_46

If chasing you, shoot visor till it breaks, then shoot face.

If chasing other player(s), shoot flamethrower tank on the back.

If you/player is caught in claw, shoot red light on the arm to release.

Relatively easy if you just focus your aim.

Level 13

Studios