Panzer Soldat nerf?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Panzer Soldat nerf?

in reply to Penguinz_46

I've been downed by the PANZIE a few times myself but I don't think it needs to be nerfed.

Level 7

in reply to Penguinz_46

it depends on ur gun. honestly i find him a big pain in the ass but only cuz i get zombies in my way while trying to kill him. i can easily train 2 pazors trouble being zombies get in my way. but get a ray gun mark 2 and its dead in like 2 bursts. as for other guns its easy to shoot him down as long as u can run freely without getting blocked by zombies spawning up ur ass. all in all he is a real pain but easy to kill

Level 6

in reply to Penguinz_46

You need to get better if most your game are round 8-12... I never use the box, but i don't use the mp40 neither, i get the Stg-44 in the church And if you have a GOOD team, you should have a staff before the first panzer, like lightning or wind... Stop nerfing everything cause kids can't play the game, most my games are round 25-30, so your doing something wrong kid

Level 4

in reply to ZombiesFan1

Agree, getting to round 12 or 15 at this stage is as some call "lame" In every game of origins i get to round 38 and higher, getting all 9 perks and 3 pack a punched guns, because i use the ultimate fire staff commonly, its ultimate attack gives the panzer a big F*CK OFF, he might as well not come. Once in one of my recent games, the panzer got glitched into a wall near the fire tunnel, and from then on no panzers came, just him endlessly running on the spot. Obviously I wasn't going to kill him, having to not worry about panzers is heaven, other than the pesty agarthan zombies attacking the generators. Even though I usually don't need them at this stage when I get my stuff, I like to keep them on and get a max ammo, just for reasons. The wind staff is my babe! I only use other staffs when not in a clan game. Ice is a reccommendation if you want the panzer to give YOU  a big F*CK OFF, its useless and does absolute shite against him. Dont go asking me how the panzer got glitched by the way, I have absolutely no idea how.

Level 6

in reply to Penguinz_46

Try getting a galil with double tap, shooting the panzer in the head with these two will shred him like putting paper in a shredder. You won't know that he was even there after you killed him cos this way can kill him in no more than 1 second, seriously. Its quite amazing how useful double tap is at this stage when fighting the panzer, even the mp40 seems to kill him quick with double tap. So  if you want to kill him quickly then get an AR or mp40 with double tap and it would shred him with ease. BTW try not to go all out against him as you will likely get fried by his flamethrower, obviously the guys who got downed as a trio thought they can be clever and take him on head to head, bad idea. Stay a sensible distance and dodge the claw. Like previously said, the Maxis drone will help you at this stage as it will cover you from zombie attack.  

Level 6

in reply to Penguinz_46

really this thing is like the boss of the zombies it should be tough to kill, no?

and that is what makes this map so interesting

Level 4

in reply to Penguinz_46

The revive tool on the ultimate staff is a one shot kill to them. DSR's are commonly dug up, I can kill a round 8 panzer in 2 headshots, and its fairly easy with the scope, you can get a safe distance, not sure about later. Claymores work good at busting his mask off, or if you already have his mask off, 2 claymores is often enough to kill him. Save 5k and pack your meowzer (mauser) and that'll mess him up. Mark II tosses his salad, even some well placed semtex can take him out. Just gotta be ready for him, I feel like a lot of times people that otherwise should be able to handle it get caught off guard, and in those instances, nerfing them wont help.

Level 5

in reply to Penguinz_46

Nerf the murderous flamethrower when on the tank!!

Level 11

in reply to Penguinz_46

had a recent game where me and this guy were on tank at gen two and the panzor fly down at front of tank and im like "run like hell!" and i ran other way jumped off the back of the tank and got hit atleast 3 feet from back of tank in mid air and went down XD front of tank - 2-3 feet off back of tank in mid jump and got downed lol

Level 6

in reply to Penguinz_46

Penguinz_46 wrote:

SHould 3arc nerf the Panzer?

NO, enough said

Level 18

Studios