Please buff randies

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Please buff randies

I only play HC Dom solo because my friends are too worried about their K/Ds and W/Ls to play anything but HQ, even though my K/D keeps going up playing HC dom by myself. I don't even care about W/L anymore because of dashboarders and bad teams, but do you ever get frustrated with just how crappy your teammates are? Like how they seemingly chase after your grenades and other stuff to get you kicked, and how they magically go negative with almost no caps or defends? I want to know what you guys think about the scourge that is garbage teammates. How do you deal with them(no quitting out guys), and what maps with what class setups can you backpack them the most?

Level 22
19 REPLIES

Re: Please buff randies

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I'm not a HC player (or fan) but isnt friendly fire a part of the whole "Yo this is hard core dude, core is for n00bs!!" thing?

I'm not trying to flame you just been wondering about this. Seems to be lots of people complaining about FF in HC. If you take FF out of HC then what? Ban certain perks/weapons?

At what point does HC stop being HC?

*yes I know that has nothing to do with random team mates but thought I'd just ask!

Level 14

I know about the whole shooting teammates thing, but it's far too easy to chase a teammate's grenade or shoot his betties to get him kicked. I even watched a guy earlier who waited for a teammate's sentry gun to fire so he could run in front of it, which got the guy kicked.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I've posted on other articles about this too in HC modes. I play solo all the time and HC DOM has been my choice. The worst are the idiots that shoot you to get your care package. That's just retarded.

Also, the worst map that gets me friendly fire kicked is Nuketown. People just spawn and sprint out into the middle without even thinking "Hey, is my teammate watching that line?". That by far is the worst map for team kill kicks I've had. Not much you can do. Just try to be very careful which may cost you some opportunities as well.

Level 48

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

What is a randie?

Level 22

in reply to Alky6

randoms

Level 75

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

Worried about kd so they only play hq? Maybe I'm missing something but from my experience, the spawns in hq are so random that I don't know how I could worry about kd

Level 5

in reply to COOOORY12345678

We just know how to play HQ very well. We rarely ever lose playing HQ, but as soon as we try something else, it's like people forget how this game works, and these are people with over 2.00 K/Ds and 10 W/Ls. I don't know why I can adapt to other game modes except Search so well, while my friends get mad and never play a certain gamemode again because we just barely lost, and a camper killed them a few times in a row.

Level 22

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

How to deal with randies on HC? They usually deal with them selves by the end of the match so no worries for me.

Level 12

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

There should be no worry, you posted yourself that w/l means nothing.

Level 59

Studios