Please fix Capture The Flag

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Please fix Capture The Flag

In capture the flag can you please make people have a 3 second unlimited health when you spawn and if all the enemys are camping at your flag make your team spawn in the middle of the map.

I do like Black OPS II and it was my first Call of Duty game but CTF on this game is the worst CTF I have ever played on any game and I have been playing FPS since GoldenEye 64. it's so frustrating when the enemy team have you spawn trapped and don't even attempt to capture the flag to make the game last 4 rounds.

It always happens on Nuketown the second I spawn im dead before I even have a chance to move or shoot then they get stealth choppers, A.G.R's, K9 Units, Swarms and Orbital Vsats just incase you do brake free they know where you are.

There are clans who do this, they get themselfs in possitions to lock you into only 2 or 3 spawn locations and even have guardians aimed at those places so you can't move anyway.

Level 6
7 REPLIES

Re: Please fix Capture The Flag

in reply to FiL_UK1

I don't play play CTF or Demo anymore for these reasons. Static spawns and players that kill and point whore instead of winning big quickly.

Its not only the game but the players at fault. Its a legit but cheap tactic. So I just decided to move on to other game modes.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Actually if they are in the spawn and spawn killing that is not a legit tactic it can get them either reset or banned if reported for doing so.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Yes, if a team is spawn killing with a solid spawn trap then thats an exploit and warrants a report.

I was also referring to point and kill whoring like holding the flag for kills and points when the game could easily be won by the opposition. Also very common in Hard Point.

I'ld be happy to see the spawn trap/killing exploit to be written in stone though. Its on the fence. There is a large amount of players that don't see anything wrong with it and consider themselves "leet'. In fact many players only play certain modes for this reason.

Its not as cut and dry as boosting or cheating.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

yeah the flag holding and not scoring just to run the time out for kills is cheap. the flag needs a timer where if not capped within 2-3 minutes it resets to prevent this. but all the flag holder kiddies would cry this was not fair and too quick.

Level 70

in reply to FiL_UK1

Report them, mark them all as avoid and then leave the match and move on.

Level 70

in reply to FiL_UK1

No need to spam the thread like that.

Level 70
Highlighted

in reply to FiL_UK1

CTF is the most pointless game-mode this game offers. Fix it, remove it says crazy me.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios