Possible New Discovery Easter Egg Tranzit

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Possible New Discovery Easter Egg Tranzit

Hey everyone,

Ive been following the search for a possible new easter egg. My friends and I have completed Maxi's side of the easter egg and just tonight we finished building the navcard table. I showed them all the cool lights that shine from the laundromat when you aim and shoot at it. After that we went over to the power station to turn on the power and the mystery box was there after we got the teddy from Diner. One of my friends randomed and got an M8A1, however, one of those orb things appeared on the box. Not only that, but another one of my friends saw another beam of light shine from that orb on the box to the top of the power cylinder thing that raises when you turn the power on. He was Russman and no one else could see that beam. We had not turned on the power at this point. So, basically, I think we might have found another beam of light similar to the one in the laundromat. We now speculate that there are four beams of light and each player has to activate one at the same time in order for the next step to work. What do yall think?

Level 1
13 REPLIES

Re: Possible New Discovery Easter Egg Tranzit

in reply to bjern2225

Video?

Level 11

in reply to BamDeafPie

Yeah, I cant get one at the moment and im about to go to sleep, I will put one up tomorrow

Level 1

in reply to bjern2225

The beam from the laundrymat is only on Xbox so it was probably just a visual glitch. More than happy to be proven wrong though

Level 5

in reply to Metro_Jocks1

Possibly, I was on XBOX

Level 1

in reply to bjern2225

Anyone ever seen these lights before? I was on theater mode last night and saw the lights too, however, since only my friends character could see them I wanted to see in theater mode if the other characters could see them and they couldnt. And then when I went back to go record it with the character that could it didnt work. I'm going to go try again later

Level 1

in reply to bjern22251

I've seen the light going to the tower from an orb, didn't think it was a big deal though.

Level 1

in reply to ICampYouCry

i have had the lights at power room and laundry mart but when i go to rec it  i get to the point were i saw them rewind and then there gone and cant get them back so i think it my just be a grathical glitch on xbox  iv tryed and tryed be cant get them back after seeing them so not sure on this one

Level 1

in reply to anthy

Thats always a possibility

Level 1

in reply to bjern2225

not being rude but this is old news

Level 2

Studios