Possible Origins backstory (Theory)

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Possible Origins backstory (Theory)

So today I was messing around in the BO1 intel when i saw this - http://images.wikia.com/callofduty/images/6/6c/Project_Nova_intel.jpg On the left page, it talks about the German "Wunderwaffe" program. The thing that caught my eye was number 6, which is about Die Glocke. According to the intel, a low-level Wunderwaffe research assistant, when interogated, said that Die Glocke was a "mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past." He died shortly after of unknown causes.

So, with Origins being confirmed with the original characters, it seems possible to me that the new crew somehow discovered this device and used it to view the very beginning of the zombies apocalypse, maybe to find out how to end it? Anyways, thats just my thoughts on this.

EDIT:Also at the bottom of the page, it says that the analysis will be completed no later than August 28th... coincidence?

Level 35
5 REPLIES

Re: Possible Origins backstory (Theory)

in reply to Megadog14

Not a bad theory at all. we shall see I guess.

Level 10

in reply to Megadog14

Nice. Where do you find the Bops1 intel? No.5 may be the tank we'r using for transport in Origins..i hope it has a big ass machine gun on it

Level 13

in reply to Mr_Spaceman

Its in hidden places in the campaign. It looks like a yellow tape recorder. Heres more info-http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Intelligence#Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

The Bell is the basis of Der Riese teleporters.

Level 64

in reply to Megadog14

Nice spot. Even if its not a major part of the backstory, it would be cool to see some of those things maybe on the map. Love seeing elements of the story they introduced years ago actually in the game.

For some reason I've had that stupid Sucker Punch movie in my head ever since the poster came out. Watching clips of the WWI zombie scene, you even hear a meteor noise. Its at 35 secs in the clip.

Level 32

Studios