Practicing Sharp Shooter in Solo

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Practicing Sharp Shooter in Solo

Hi all just wondering if it is possible to get up to the Sharp Shooter (the last step of both EE on Buried) on solo or by yourself?

I want to do it so I can practice the Sharp Shooter step by myself so I don't stop others from getting the achievement. I've attempted the Mine Games EE a few times but have failed at the final step twice now! My other team mates all said they had 100% but I knew I didn't :-(

Thinking about the steps not sure if it is possible to do the Wisp step on either side by yourself. The switches step on Maxis side I think would rule out the his side, but I think I could get the maze/switches step done by myself if I could get past the Wisp step on the Richtofen side.

Just after people's thoughts before I try it.

Level 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Practicing Sharp Shooter in Solo

in reply to blablatj
Solution
‎11-07-2013 12:47 PM

Yep.. in a sense. A player lagged / whatever out of the game when we were doing the EE at that step and it wouldn't let us go into the infinity round. When he joined back it let us.

Another time, we did every step up to the infinity and had to get a forth to join just to go into the infinity round.

Level 15
13 REPLIES

in reply to blablatj

richtofens side would be your best bet. though like you said the whisp step could prove rather difficult. i know the whisp step on maxis side would be managable, but not sure about the levers. i have not seen or heard anyone making it to the end solo. but good luck.

Level 12

in reply to xtour55

Yeah I need all the luck I can get. Cheers.

Level 7

in reply to blablatj

Even with a mate the step after punching the signs is hard to do, because the wisp CAN spawn at places you can't reach in time. Maybe if you are lucky they'll spawn nearby eachother. And for the next step, I don't know if you can go into infinty mode by yourself.

These are things to try I guess, it's not that you need much time too get to the wisp step tho.

Level 6

in reply to cryptonNL

The Wisp step will be the stumbling block I think. When we did it last couple of times I'm pretty sure it went top of court house, top of jail house, top of parts room, power room then the guillotine.

That might be doable but jail to parts building I think would be the hardest.

Level 7

in reply to blablatj

It doesn't matter if you do get the wisp to its location. You can't go into the infinity round without 4 players.

Level 15

in reply to Ninjambie

Ok thanks that was the other step I was unsure of.  Have you tried with less than four?

Level 7

in reply to blablatj
Solution
‎11-07-2013 12:47 PM

Yep.. in a sense. A player lagged / whatever out of the game when we were doing the EE at that step and it wouldn't let us go into the infinity round. When he joined back it let us.

Another time, we did every step up to the infinity and had to get a forth to join just to go into the infinity round.

Level 15

in reply to Ninjambie

Ok cheers good to know.

Level 7

in reply to blablatj

All the steps can be done whit 2 minus the shooting gallery for obvious reasons.

Level 8

Studios