Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Probation

I only play hardcore and in the past couple weeks if i get diconnected kicked or just quit i get put on probation i dont think that if i quit one game i should get punished any ideas to fix this

Level 1
45 REPLIES

Re: Probation

in reply to MeltYourFace1

Don't quit one game.

Level 40

I was trying to get the S12 gold with the OHK stuff... Didn't work out i got kicked for team killing ALOT.

Ain't my fault if i shoot once and they Dolphin dive into it :/

Level 5

in reply to DuskShotzz

Core tactics with shotguns don't translate well to hardcore. With a shotgun, you have to play smarter on hardcore and not automatically expect to be on top of the board with it like core. You also have to assume you have stupid teammates and you need to take that into account. If you are unable to handle all that, go back to core or continue to play HC and accept that you will teamkill, get kicked and possibly put on probation.

Level 40

in reply to DuskShotzz

I was cooking a frag right after I respawned and an enemy killed me (damn spawn system sucks in this game). So of course I dropped the grenade and it killed a teammate. That is how I was suspended.

Level 1

Yesterday i was put on probation 4 times after every time i left a game this was between 2pm and 11pm shouldnt it be if you leave 3 games in an hour you get probation

Level 1
Highlighted

If you are a repeat offender, it might lower the threshold.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

They do lower the threshold on it alright, in my experience, if you don't keep a clean sheet for a couple of games after a probation, then depending on time, games and some couple of random factors you could be reset to three strikes, two strikes or as happened to the OP, quit too quick after a probation, so straight back on probation you go.

There do seem to be random factors as I said, for instance if there is a game update, or a new message of the day comes up when you re start, these seem to reset the probation counter. Also, most annoyingly, if you just come off a probation, turn off your machine(without playing another game), come back to it in 24 hours and hey presto you could be put straight back on probation.

Probation is my release at the moment, got faster Internet and everything has gone to pot since, I'd prefer 5 minutes smoking than 5 minutes raging.

Level 9

If you use the "leave game" option in the menu, you won't get probation but it will score as a loss on your W/L stat. If that matters to you then I feel sorry for you. I've quit up to 10 times or more in an hour, sometimes 4 or 5 in a row... no probation.  It's how you quit that matters!

Level 4

MeltYourFace wrote:

I only play hardcore and in the past couple weeks if i get diconnected kicked or just quit i get put on probation i dont think that if i quit one game i should get punished any ideas to fix this

A solution:

Stop quitting.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios