Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Probation

in reply to MeltYourFace1

I just Think its B.S.  am put on probation on a game ive payed how much to play!!!!!!!! i could see loseing achievements and xp in that game but to sit for five min.  . . . . lame....

Level 1

in reply to smokenwolf-357

what?

Level 15

I just Think its B.S.  am put on probation on a game ive payed how much to play!!!!!!!! i could see loseing achievements and xp in that game but to sit for five min.  . . . . lame....

Level 1

what?

Level 15

Level 1

oh. thank you.

Level 15

Just saying I've been playing Black ops 2 since it first came out. Never heard of probation period or anything until today. I haven't played black ops 2 in about 3 days now. All of the sudden my power goes out so I get back on and am presented with a probation warning. Next thing I know I wait for the 5 min. because of being booted from a lobby, then after those 5 min. the damn things resets and puts me on another 5 min probation. I'm not very happy. **** you Treyarch and Black Ops 2. This is seriously BS. I paid to play your precious stupid game so let me f****** play it. I'll never buy another Black Ops game or another Treyarch created game if this crap doesn't stop. First I don't play for 3 days, then forced to sit through 2 probation periods because of the GAMES fault? I don't think so. FIX IT

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to WhiteMagic18J

huh?

Level 15

Just saying I've been playing Black ops 2 since it first came out. Never heard of probation period or anything until today. I haven't played black ops 2 in about 3 days now. All of the sudden my power goes out so I get back on and am presented with a probation warning. Next thing I know I wait for the 5 min. because of being booted from a lobby, then after those 5 min. the damn things resets and puts me on another 5 min probation. I'm not very happy. **** you Treyarch and Black Ops 2. This is seriously BS. I paid to play your precious stupid game so let me f****** play it. I'll never buy another Black Ops game or another Treyarch created game if this crap doesn't stop. First I don't play for 3 days, then forced to sit through 2 probation periods because of the GAMES fault? I don't think so. FIX IT

Level 5

in reply to WhiteMagic18J

I'm sorry, I didn't catch that, can you repeat it?

Level 15

Studios