Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Probation

in reply to MeltYourFace1

Just saying I've been playing Black ops 2 since it first came out. Never heard of probation period or anything until today. I haven't played black ops 2 in about 3 days now. All of the sudden my power goes out so I get back on and am presented with a probation warning. Next thing I know I wait for the 5 min. because of being booted from a lobby, then after those 5 min. the damn things resets and puts me on another 5 min probation. I'm not very happy. **** you Treyarch and Black Ops 2. This is seriously BS. I paid to play your precious stupid game so let me f****** play it. I'll never buy another Black Ops game or another Treyarch created game if this crap doesn't stop. First I don't play for 3 days, then forced to sit through 2 probation periods because of the GAMES fault? I don't think so. FIX IT

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to WhiteMagic18J

Pardon me?

Level 15

Just saying I've been playing Black ops 2 since it first came out. Never heard of probation period or anything until today. I haven't played black ops 2 in about 3 days now. All of the sudden my power goes out so I get back on and am presented with a probation warning. Next thing I know I wait for the 5 min. because of being booted from a lobby, then after those 5 min. the damn things resets and puts me on another 5 min probation. I'm not very happy. **** you Treyarch and Black Ops 2. This is seriously BS. I paid to play your precious stupid game so let me f****** play it. I'll never buy another Black Ops game or another Treyarch created game if this crap doesn't stop. First I don't play for 3 days, then forced to sit through 2 probation periods because of the GAMES fault? I don't think so. FIX IT

Level 5

in reply to WhiteMagic18J

Oh, OK thanks.

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

@Kothar44 LOL!

Level 5

in reply to Kothar44

Lol.

Level 35

Probation is stupid anyway, you pay $60+ for this game, you should be able to play however the hell you want.

The lag, hit detection and all the other BS don't make it any easier, sometimes the best thing to do is quit.

Level 1

in reply to ElseAndrew2

They don't care KINDA SIMPLE . You already paided 60 dollars and the season pass . I have been having the same problem . If you get Disconnected at any time during the match . That counts as a QUIT. There IT guys have degrees at surfboarding or ping pong . They set it up that way . To quit you have to go threw the menu , disconnect is simple you got disconnected . There are alot of hackers on the new maps so if your getting your butt kicked totally thats way . ..

Level 1

in reply to ElseAndrew2

Know the feeling got it cause the game froze up and had ro do a reboot and got Probation. Think if Ghosts is this poorly made I will find other games to play...

Level 1

Probation is just another reason I put BO2 back on the shelf........I have no clue how they determine when probation is to be handed down to someone.....when they first started it, it was not much of of problem unless diconnects were being a big problem......maybe one probation in a 3 hr time period........but then it got worse to the point where i was getting probations after FINISHING a game and either myself or the the Party leader backing us out of a lobby .......boom i was on probation .......after 3 months of absence i plugged the damn game in  tried to join a lobby .........i was on probation, i guess it was still in the que after 3 months.......

I for one will not be buying GHOST ...the COD titles since MW2 have went to hell ........i may try it once again once the PS4 hits the shelves but maybe not LOL

Level 16

Studios