Probation

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Probation

in reply to AwsAllDay

stop doing what your doing and you will be fine.

Level 27

in reply to AwsAllDay

I'm sure it's just a glitch. Post this in the tech. support section. I'm sure someone will help you out there.

Level 14

in reply to AwsAllDay

AwsAllDay wrote:

I'm getting probation for every game I play. I thought it was stupid enough to even have probation for leaving a game but even if I finish a game till the end ill get probation now. It says I keep leaving games early which i dont so I have to wait 5 minutes before I'm aloud to play again.

Right your getting probation for every game that you "finish" right.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to AwsAllDay

QUESTION:

Do you finish the game, but dashboard during (or just after) the final kill cam to avoid the heckling?  If this (or something like this) is what you are doing, you are still technically leaving games.  The game is not over just because one thinks it should be,

just asking...

I get kicked (HC), quit games all the time (not often though, I only quit under certain strict conditions) and I have only ever been on probation once during the period when the games were freezing (game freeze twice in a row, then a HC kick = probation)

People who get punished (banned, probation, whatever) and say they did nothing are:

- lying, or;

- Do not understand what they are doing wrong, therefore have no idea that the thing they did was wrong and punishable.

Ignorance of the rules does not make one above them.

Activision Ambassador

No I don't quit at any time. After the game finishes and shows my stats and all that I click X to join another game but it gives me a message saying I keep quoting games early. And I don't shoot my own team when I play hardcore. Next time I feel like playing ill set up my phone to record it and ill post it on YouTube so people don't think I'm lying.

Level 1

in reply to AwsAllDay

AwsAllDay wrote:

No I don't quit at any time.

Are you sure about that? Some of your game info on Elite shows otherwise.

Level 21

in reply to deadimpact

Then what does my "game info" show?

Level 1

in reply to AwsAllDay

It shows that sometimes you quit matches before they end.

http://i.imgur.com/RucwZvr.jpg

Level 21

in reply to deadimpact

Ya I live in Las Vegas and there's a big storm right now if you looked it up. I'm getting "connection interupted" all the time.

Level 1

in reply to AwsAllDay

AwsAllDay wrote:

Ya I live in Las Vegas and there's a big storm right now if you looked it up. I'm getting "connection interupted" all the time.

Okay...

Level 21

Studios