Question about the Zombies personal Emblem ( bones, skull, etc ) WILL UPDATE EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Question about the Zombies personal Emblem ( bones, skull, etc ) WILL UPDATE EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!

Sup guys, i just want to know, how to upgrade the emblem?

i have the emblem of 2 bones and 3 lines, how can i upgrade it????

getting more kills, reviving teammates, survive more, time played or what???????

or where to play, tranzit or survival????

i tryed to google it, but without results, can u please help me guys???

any tips??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend and me, played the same gameplay time on zombies, he have the Skull and i have 2 bones

so i compaired a friend´s stats with my stats, and the only things i think worth to lvl up on zombies are:

Headshots

Granade Kills

Revive Team mates

Cleaved ( i dont know how to translate this, its the Zombie Hand from the earth picture )

Impacts

i will update this post every day or every two, so dont forget to check it and help us to discover this mystery,  posting the next stats;

Headshots :

Granade Kills :

Revive Team mates :

Cleaved ( i dont know how to translate this, its the Zombie Hand from the earth picture )  :

Impacts :

Message was edited by: kiriloi

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Question about the Zombies personal Emblem ( bones, skull, etc )

in reply to kiriloi

Not to be a jerk but there are at least 10 other threads exactly like this one.  Nobody knows for sure how to level up.  And the devs aren't talking either.

Level 12

in reply to kiriloi

I actually never got to be a two bones rank. I went right from the one bone to a Skull and blue eyes.

Level 8

in reply to Mdog1111

what u did? what u played?? please tell me

how much rounds u survived?

Level 1

in reply to kiriloi

That my friend, is a glitch, the next time he levels up, it will appear as if he got deranked.. The glitch for zombies switches the two prestiges.. check out my other thread: community.callofduty.com/thread/200546396

Level 1

in reply to NinjazWAttitude

I'm a skull/knife/blue eyes and 5 ticks now. Never been anything other than the one bone, and a regular skull, and now skull/knife. The blue eyes are new to me though, happened when I got to round 37. Maybe I will go back down to the two bones now? Wouldn't that be funny get all the way to the 5th rank or whatever, and then get thrown back down lol.

I assume like in multi if you have an unreal game the first couple of times out you can "skip" a rank, so maybe that is what I did? Actually I didn't have a good game my first time as I only went to round 13.

And all i've played is Tranzit. Played the survival at a buddy's and wasn't impressed. I actually thought I was going to be taking the game to trade it in after the survival maps.

Level 8

Re: Question about the Zombies personal Emblem ( bones, skull, etc ) WILL UPDATE EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!

in reply to kiriloi

First off, note that skipping prestiges (emblems) is a glitch, you are not actually skipping a prestige, the emblems shows you that you did. Second of all, to prestige, you need to do everything exept get downed... Run, open doors, get kills. The way you are ranked is your Kills/Downs ratio is summed up every game, based on that + the score of your game + headshots/revives/doors/perks/etc, is how you level up. Just play zombies, have fun
P.S. if you wantt to level up fast, play survival on town (solo or 2 people, not bigger), starting on round 10 with hellhounds enabled.

Level 1

Studios