Quisckoping is unrealistic? read this!

Call of Duty Black Ops II General Discussion

Highlighted

Quisckoping is unrealistic? read this!

people moan 24/7 about quickscoping being cheating,glitching,aim assist abuse and/or lag abuse.

and many people want the game to be real.

If you want real then your gonna get destroyed by shotgunners, Why you ask? real world shotguns have an effective range of 100-150. some shotguns have less and some have more.

if your want to realism them you will have buff shotguns to a point where they WILL be a one hit kill across most of the maps call of duty makes.

The choice is yours, let quickscopers be or want things to be real and buff the shotguns to a point where it will be super op, choose!

Level 6
25 REPLIES

Re: Quisckoping is unrealistic? read this!

in reply to RazerDeadBullet

So you want to make shotguns like snipers are now?

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

my point is people need to stop crying that quicsckoping isnt real, if they want real they will need to put shotguns in godmode to make them real

Level 6

Quickscoping is an unintended consequence of the game. It was not supposed to be there and the developers don't want it there thus they are removing it. Sure, it isn't realistic in the least (like a lot of features in the game) but it isn't due to it being unrealistic, it is because it is doing something that was not intended.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

LOL stupid comment, they didnt mean too yeah but IW dont want to remove it, treyarch do but everyone hates treyarch so dont matter

Level 6

What is stupid about my 100% accurate post.  If IW didn't want to remove it then why are they removing it (strongly nerfing it at least) from Ghosts?  This isn't a debate as to whether you like Treyarch or IW, it is about quickscoping...stay on topic.

Level 33

in reply to LifeSong1

I'm curious to see how long IW "wants" to keep quickscoping nerfed. Will it last this whole COD cycle? Maybe they'll buff them? Maybe they'll wait until the next IW COD to buff? Obviously none of these can be answered, but I'm definitely curious.

Level 21

"LOL stupid comment"
the irony

Level 16

in reply to LifeSong1

LifeSong1 wrote:

Quickscoping is an unintended consequence of the game.

QSping was added by Treyarch on purpose or are you referring to IW?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

MW2 had quick scoping

BO removed/nerfed it

MW3 added quick scoping back in

BO2 has quick scoping similar to the end result of BO where it was slightly easier than when BO originally launched.

I'm not sure about WaW and MW. You claim it was added on purpose by Treyarch? Can you find me any details of where it actually claims that? It was not added on purpose, it was a unintended consequence from showing the scope very accurately too early and thus they didn't even have to pull up the scope all the way to get an acurate snipe. That was not the intention of adding the scope. Thus, BO tried to change this by adding more sway.

I highly doubt that they sat in a meeting and said we need to add support for a new phenomenon called "quick scoping" into our games. Yes, MW3 and BO2 chose to allow it, but that doesn't mean it was ever intended to work the way it does, they just haven't come up with a good solution to fix it...until Ghosts at least.

Level 33

Studios