Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!

Every time I see the zombie forum all there is is questions about the ranking system, the actual way the system works has been found but they didn't want to open their mouths about it so this the real and working ranking system.

Throughout the 3 modes on zombies, Custom games, solo play and Public match. The one that get's you the most chance of getting your rank up is public matches. On custom games and solo you only really get a certain amount of kills from the ones you earn. On solo play you only get a 25% of the overall kills you get in that match and on custom you only get 50% but however public match gives you every kill you actually get. If you were to get 10000 kills on solo then you would only get 2500 worth of the 10000 kills and on custom you would get 5000 of the overall 10000.

This is a good way to get your rank up, go onto a public game and get at least 15000 kills, this may get you a rank up or maybe definitly.

You can still rank up on solo and custom only you would have to do a lot more than get 10000 kills. 30000 would be enough on custom but solo I don't know..

This 100% works, if you have any issues with your rank then reply to this post or send a message to

Xbox gamertag: xX Sh4doWKillZ

I'am doing die rise matches on public for anyone wanting shotguns, i will try to reply as soon as possible.

Level 6
16 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!

in reply to reluctent

THis explains why i got mine at 45,000 kills.

BUt you didnt explain kd.

IT varies honestly. so ill show the mimimum iv seen from experience and The kd you should aim for.

SKull: 16kd, but i beleive you just need a certain amount of kills to break past that bone.

KNife: 56kd, but the average iv seen in most is 75.

SHotguns: 133kd, but almost everyone i know got theres at a 150kd

THat being said i have an 80kd and no knife. so i think ill need to do public matches a little more. but my friend has a 155kd and never solos or custom and hes got no guns....

Level 3

Re: Ranking system explanation (Fully true and works!) Tested and proven several times!

in reply to reluctent

You are wrong

Level 1

in reply to Janitor_Fraud

I beleive to say he is wrong must mean your opinion is right. So far from what i can see is he is correct except i still cant explain why my friend is not shotguns.

YOu must have some great idea about the ranking system far better than reluctent...Please share it with us

Level 3

in reply to reluctent

On solo play you only get a 25% of the overall kills you get in that match and on custom you only get 50% but however public match gives you every kill you actually get. If you were to get 10000 kills on solo then you would only get 2500 worth of the 10000 kills and on custom you would get 5000 of the overall 10000.

Completely false.

I always get ALL my kills to record on solo and custom matches, and have actually noted this as a FACT! so not sure where you pulled this one from. You also said you tested this several times over? How could you be so spectacularly wrong then!?

All kills from solo count towards the leaderboards. Not 25%.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

He said kills earned through solo and custom games don't fully count towards your rank, not that they are not recorded fully towards your records on leaderboards. Yeah, but I seriously doubt that. I mostly play public games, got over 250k kills, k/d of 170 and still didn't rank up to shotguns.

Level 4

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I beleive..He is talking about something else. Think of zombie kd as a bar of kills you need to fill up. In solo yes you keep your kills but because solo is easier it doesnt fill the bar the way a public match would.

NOrmally if all you play is public matches Then you seem to get your shotguns between 10-15k kills. with the right kd.

I recently made a new account to see what it takes to get shotguns but i only played it solo. I Didnt get my Shawtys untill i reached 40k kills. which is like saying 25% of the 40k kills (10k) is all i needed to get my guns in solo. i cannot confirm custom games. but what he suggests does make sense when thought out.

MAybe im wrong, but from personal experience it seems to make sense. I think the bottom line is If you play with a 200kd youll get your guns in time no matter how you play.

Level 3

in reply to BooYah_

My friend did the same thing, made an account, got his shotties in ONE solo game. Got to round 83, I think? Had about 15-20,000 kills and about 1-5 downs and got his shotguns.

Level 14

in reply to reluctent

This is false just as DBZ pointed out. I've done plenty of solo games on my varies of accounts and I've even counted my kills and all of the kills recorded to the leader board and to my stats. I even got ranked up in a solo game, then got deranked, and went to a public match and got the same amount of kills to deaths and got ranked up right at the same time I got ranked up in solo so it's no divided percentages regarding the rank.

Level 14

in reply to reluctent

ONe more thing i would like to add. If you have over 10,000 kills in Verses mode stats and your kd is low that could be a leading cause to why you dont rank up with that 170kd

Level 3

Studios