Re: Origins Easter egg cut-scene ideas?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

The ending seems pretty conclusive that everything we seen so far in zombies has been a lie. Nothing more than the imagination of two children, with the contents of a bedroom as the inspiration for each story told.

Now... on to the quote from Samantha...

Eddie - "I will the heroes in our story were real Sam"

Samantha - "I know what you mean... but we WILL make everything ok. My dad said he has a plan"

Does this mean Maxis is real and there IS a Group 935? Did the siren tell us there IS a real zombie invasion happening in their real world?

Possibly... but to throw everything we already know away like it was nothing was a real tragedy. We build a bond with these characters, and embraced the story.

Why should we do this again when the next zombie outing comes along? Nah... I am just gonna concentrate on the survival aspects and take the storyline with a pinch of salt... especially if it is another one of these 'fill in the blanks yourself' numbers.

Level 53
10 REPLIES

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

This is What im looking for. these thoughts make a big change in the ending we need more of this,keep it goin!

Level 1

in reply to Keyvanriley

Not sure why my reply to your own post has branched off into a new thread, where it looks like it is me who created the thread!?!

Stupid new setup this forum has going... SMH

Level 53

thats why i posted it so everyone can see your thoughts because i thought it was good idea....?

Level 1

in reply to Keyvanriley

thats why i posted it so everyone can see your thoughts because i thought it was good idea....?

No, I think you misunderstood. I was meaning I don't know why my reply to your post became it's own thread outright. There is 2 of these threads now, and this one looks like it was me who created the thread, as opposed to it being a reply to your thread.

Just thought it was weird is all. Replies normally stay to one thread. lol.

Level 53

i didnt share it so people would think i wrote it? that would be stupid

Level 1

One way I interpreted this is that its a metaphor or something, and Samantha and Richtofen are in Agartha, which would be some sort of paranormal world, and they view themselves as children and the crews are little more than toys to entertain them... Maxis' plan is getting Samantha and Richtofen back to the real world.

Level 35

I mentioned this in another post, its an alternate reality so that could mean anything and besides it doesn't suggest that the zombies were fake just the hero's.

Level 2

When they put eddy in the vid they few away any reasonable story/ending/beginning and left us a interpretive dance of gods keeping score over mear mortals in some big bs twist........whooped Dee doo

They should've left that out and kept the story as one big loop, future samantha starts it in origins then the story begins, group 935 research everything till samantha is born and eventually regains control of zombies and there's your paradox loop.

Going of how much support has been shown for richtofen the next game may be his 'happy ending' of sorts.

Level 17

this makes so much sence now...so this must be where sombies all started whit samantha playing with eddie!? the plan is the 935 group and the games called origons, so origins must mean the origions of how zombies started also! not just the crew?...

Level 1

Studios