Request for Treyarch to make a SplitScreen Only Playlist.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Request for Treyarch to make a SplitScreen Only Playlist.

in reply to SweetInsanity

Nor did I say all SSners were casuals.

As far as your last two comments....how does either nullify making a Playlist where it can only be played?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

So that it doesn't take away from being able to play the game "normally."

And by that, I mean not being restricted to a smaller playlist.

As far as catering to the casuals that do splitscreen, do like Combat Arms and make a "recreation" server or playlist. No K/D is recorded, hit boxes are bigger and recoil is more forgiving.

Level 11

Well your last comment would be abused for nothing other than shenanigans.

2nd comment. This Playlist would be 6v6 as stated above. Now that the ability is there to add game modes, it could "voted upon to have the modes most popular. Yet I think the children do not have a clue how to exercise this ability. Normally?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

The casual server was a good idea, not well maintained though. Only thing is I would like to improve on it for COD is maybe make it Barebones as well?

Level 11

Idea is good. Don't get me wrong. If they moved this option in the game to its own Playlist. It would be more of a fair play for those who do not really get to enjoy the option as it should be intended to. Having SSers go against a full party, also those that are not hindered visually, in no way is a fair shake at playing a game. You have virtually no chance at doing well. This can also cause strife.between the pals. One is more adept to CoD while the other isn't.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Yes, give them their own playlist and disable them from all other playlists.

I hate when I get split screeners on my team and they end up going 2-29 resulting in a loss. It's annoying as hell and most of them are noobs.

Level 23

in reply to esmorgue

letting them only play in one playlist is simple just wrong yes there a pain in the butt but the whole idea of MP is so anyone can play with anyone there should be no restrictions in that form.

What really need to happen is maybe have a unranked playlist, so people can still have fun with out worrying a great deal. i'd use it for when i have had a drink and can't really aim but still wanna play

the problem with this is it seprates people out which makes match making even worse.

Level 7

in reply to arlothion

You have a valid point. Yet how is it wrong to put someone with a drastic visual disadvantage against only those with such a disadvantage? Also, if needed I can delve further into the FLAW of having this crap in normal Playlists.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to arlothion

Why should people who play solo be punished by being made to play on the same team as two people playing on one screen and one ps3 and one connection, with the lag that causes single screeners, that's not right as the ps3 processor is a single core and not capable of running 2 games at once. let people who want to play buy their own ps3 and game and party up and use the mike if they want to play with their friends. I play on a 52" screen and tried SS and I will never try again as I now understand why SS nearly never both go positive kdr as even on a 52" the whoe view is restricted and seeing your SS buddy's play either above or below is very off putting.

Giving SS their own playlist is the fairest way to handle this problem

Level 3

in reply to jsdorset

Well put.

Activision Ambassador

Studios