Request for Treyarch to make a SplitScreen Only Playlist.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Re: Request for Treyarch to make a SplitScreen Only Playlist.

in reply to esmorgue

I don't like this. I only like a few select game modes and I don't want to be stuch in some stupid mosh pit or something. What about the Hardcore crowd? This playlist would be too huge and would aste too much space. Just make a non competitive playlist like Infected again, but make it like wager match so KDR and W/L aren't affected.

Level 61

in reply to An Oreo

@anoreo,

Good point and valid solution. As there will be no need for infected since there is zombies, no spec ops since there is zombies. I assume there would be more space for such a Playlist. You have the guest who doesn't rank and file anyway. Yet as I said above about going further. I have played the objective modes and seen the exploit with SSners in S&D using the other worthless account as "bait". Or they just sit across from each other. They can also easily watch the others kill cam to see where the death occurred.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

That would make sense for ppl that play objective based game modes like sabotage, instead of getting stuck players against non split screens.

Level 7

I have watched this fail of innovation (not for free marketing) cause people from all kinds of experience, game modes etc...Have there problems with this option. Also some of the problems that occur with some of the lag and out of sync moments I believe come from this option. No other CoD before Black Ops had these consistent issues.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

screw that remove split screen completely

Level 30

in reply to machine2011

As I have said before. I wouldn't mind if they did. I just want us to show that we are foe,inlet within trying to find a solution to making it fair for either party. I only feel that "Hopescoping" needs to be completely removed because it will fail every time trying to please either party. That is a fail in game mechanics like the Commando Lunge

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

Agree with this massively. It's bad enough carrying one bad player, but carrying one bad player and a terrible player who half half their usually quality of vision is a nightmare, especially when your public team is littered with them.

Level 18

in reply to Grayewsable

I have seen 4 pairs on a GW Team before. The match was out of sync and infested with lag. Well you know how the match ended.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to esmorgue

I want to see Split Screen on zombies removed (only online zombies it is removed for)because half the time I join a game with split screeners I and the one other not split screener will be ready to go but since it requires 3 people to be ready we can't go

Level 4

in reply to Kingfury4

I have seen this also.

Activision Ambassador

Studios