Responsibility and Accountability are what’s missing

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Highlighted

Re: Responsibility and Accountability are what’s missing

in reply to CrimsonTideMonk

Why does it bother you to be called a camper by someone who you played online against for 10 minutes? Don't let things get to you like that, it's not worth it.

Level 40

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Fully Agree

I proportion the blame of the COD demise to about 25% Developers and 75% community.

I would love to know the statistics of the average age of the players in COD 4 and the players in Black Ops, it would have probally dropped about 10 years imo.

Level 1

in reply to Mute08

To be fair, when COD 4 came out, PS3 was still fairly brand new and not every parent would go out and buy it for their rugrats since it was so expensive. Once the cost starting going down, the PS3 was getting cheaper than babysitters so they ended up buying it for them. Add the fact that COD has become such a popular title, every brat has to have it to be cool in school so parents just bought it for them because it's easier than having to hear them whine.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Hopefully you are right, and we will not have any kids on the next gen consoles for a few years.

Level 1

in reply to Mute08

About a year or so. Once the holidays come around in 2014, it will probably end up with more kids again since getting a PS4 will be easier. But then again, who knows what the economy will look like in 2014 and perhaps parents won't be buying their rugrats PS4s.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

To be honest if the economy stays the same, i wont be able to afford one either, might have to make do with a PS3 for a few more years myself, I could be stuck with kids in COD for some time

Level 1

in reply to Mute08

You won't be alone on that one.  I never buy the first generation anyway simply because it tends to have a lot of bugs that get worked out by the second generation but with consoles costing several hundred dollars, it's not something that everybody can just pick up anytime that they want to.  Plenty of people will have to save up for it.  Even the adults.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

another to that is...the design of the console will usually change on the 2nd generation too, being sleaker and often times smaller.. and cheaper

Level 19

in reply to phxs72

Yeah true, i was under the impression that once the next gen consoles were available the number of people on older consoles would reduce massively, but maybe not.

I suppose it all depends on what the COD  developers do, this game as such a influence that if they bring out something amazing, everyone will want one.

Level 1

in reply to phxs72

I learned my lesson on the first gen console with my PS3. I paid $499 for it and had numerious issues. Now I have 3 PS3 Slims that work great! I still have an old 80 GB that's in storage.

Level 12

Studios