Robot/Cyborg Zombies to America

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Robot/Cyborg Zombies to America

Im sure some of you have heard about the release of the Japanese or Chinese (cant recall which) Free to play Call of Duty title which also includes remakes of the classic zombies maps Nacht, Kino as well as remade Multiplayer maps some from MW2.. Looks like its a Mash up of weapons from both WAW and BOP1 from what I caught when a player was hitting the Mystery Box. It has not been confirmed for release in the U.S. yet, but It would be so sweet if it was released for Next-Gen consoles download only...Take my $40 Please!! This Chinese Cyborg zombies experience isn't the same as we are used to either, It seems like the game is timed and like Extinction in Ghost it looks like you escape at the end instead of dying.

Level 4
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Robot/Cyborg Zombies to America

in reply to Diosesdebil

The game is playable outside of China now, and the method for installing is pretty simple too. Only problem is the menu text is still in Chinese, but the game itself is still playable... online too.

Be warned though... if you DO attempt to install it, the CC installer comes with a TON of other software that will install unless unchecked. They include a Kingston Anti Virus that is BRUTAL to uninstall if accidently installed.

Level 53

in reply to Diosesdebil

Apparently it only goes up to round 11. Seems like a fail to me.

Level 13

in reply to Diosesdebil

Hell yes a big thanks you DBZ updating us that it is open in other regions and your install tips

Level 4

Studios