STUPID GLITCH! Has anyone had this one before?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

STUPID GLITCH! Has anyone had this one before?

So I had mule kick and some other perks. I had WHOS WHO and got downed. My teamate revived me and I got all my stuff back but  I COULD NOT SWITCH WEAPENS, USE MY TRAMPLE STEAM, OR USE MY CLAYMORES? We died shortly after but why did this happen?

Level 11
13 REPLIES

Re: STUPID GLITCH! Has anyone had this one before?

in reply to Group115

Had the same thing twice in a row, only once did my who's who actually work. No idea why it happens, happens to me a LOT no joke.I did manage to fix it when I got my who's who back

Level 1

in reply to Group115

I believe this happens when your Teammate revives your Original player.. meaning, Durring your Who's Who state.. YOU must be the one who revives yourself..at least that what I heard.. I never myself use whos who..

Level 12

in reply to Group115

if your correct player gets revived by a teamate this will happen. you need to re-aquire whos who to fix it.

its best to try and revive him yourself

Level 15

in reply to Group115

bang on the only time iv had is when someone else revives ya....only goes away when ya buy whos who

Level 17

in reply to Group115

GLITCH that Treyarch needs to fix.

Fixes? There are two.

1) Re-acquire Who's Who Soda.

2) Pack-A-Punch.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

To keep this glitch from happening, all you need to do is to BE the one who revives yourself, and not another team mate.

Level 30

in reply to Group115

To fix this you have to go and buy a gun off the wall and upgrade it its happened many times before. To prevent it you have to make sure that when your guy gets revived you don't go down

Level 1

in reply to Group115

IM GOING TO LET YOU ALL IN ON A SECRET. YOU DONT NEED TO BE THE ONE TO REVIVE YOURSELF, WHAT YOU NEED IS TO NOT GO DOWN WITH YOUR DOPPLEGANGER. AS LONG AS YOUR WHOS WHO CHARACTER DOESNT GO DOWN, YOULL KEEP YOU WEAPONS, CLAYMORES AND MEELE ABILITES.

ALSO RE BUYING WHOS WHO, OR RE AQUIREING IT WITH THE MINION ROUND WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR STUFF BACK. ONCE YOURE LEFT WITH ONE ONLY PRIMARY WEAPON, YOU MUST DOWN YOURSELF AGAIN, AND LOOSE THE REST OF YOUR PERKS/ THIRD WEAPON.

A DEFINITE GLITCH THAT MUST BE FIXED!!!!!

Level 1

in reply to dejamurder420

Ok so I'm almost 100% sure your right there with the first part! Seems when I'm on my way back to my body and get revived by noobs everything's restored fine, yet earlier when I went down as a ghost I told my team mates to revive me and the one weapon glitch got me!

Also worth noting is the fact that all you need to do to get everything back is just buy the bowie knife! 3k instead of all the other options mentioned and fixes it so much easier! Plus once I'm past round 20 I don't even care to get galvas back as there not really needed anymore anyway.

hope this helps.

Level 8

Studios