Should I buy Mob of the Dead, Buried, or Origins?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Should I buy Mob of the Dead, Buried, or Origins?

in reply to TEX_715

KINO and Five are on the original copy you do not need DLC to play these maps, by memory you need to finish campaign mode to unlock five.

Level 26

in reply to boybad3

They sell bo1 with with first strike now. That's what he meant.

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to boybad3

yeah i meant buy a copy of bo1 for cheap, i think about 15$, and it comes with first strike. So kino and ascension, five i believe is unlockable through the "secret" computer and you get dead ops to boot.

Level 17

in reply to BreakfastBiscui

As far as I know there is 50% off on Season Pass so its a good time to get all the maps.

Level 4

READ VERY CAREFULLY. Mob and Origins are very undo-able with randoms. You must use a mic, otherwise you're looking at games ending at the low 20's. Maybe even before. Origins is a pass. Buried is the best choice based on playability. Easy with with friends, easy with randoms. You can get setup by yourself. Like most people here I agree that mob is the best map.  Get both Mob and buried.

Level 13

Depends what your into.

IF you like just plain survival, Origins might be the way to go.

IF you like all the gimmicky mechanisms and such, Buried is full of those. Mob of the Dead is as well, respectively.

if I had to choose one, I would say Buried (out of those 3)

1. IT Brings back camping

2. Ray Gun Mark II (seriously, this was 60% of reason)

3. Best wonder weapon! (Paralyzer)

MOb of the dead seems like it is fun, but I don't know how to build the plane, I'm sure I just need to find out how to do that.

Origins is supposedly really fun, but again, I lack the knowledge of what I'm doing. It hasn't exactly grown on me.

i Would go with Buried.

Level 1

Mob of the Dead is by far the best. Its not extremely hard, like Origins, or extremely easy, like Buried.

Its got such a scary feeling, very demonic. Brutus is awesome; the Panzer Soldat (Origins) is almost invincible, and the witches (Buried) are SO annoying because they steal you're perks. Buried is so easy it's a joke. Get the Paralyzer, get on the bank roof, BOOM! Instant round 80. Origins is extremely frustrating unless you're with a perfectly coordinated team, (Public Matches are impossible) and I don't like that you HAVE to do the Easter Egg to get to round 25 or higher. Sometimes I just want to play for fun.

Level 1

in reply to TreyarchBetterT

1. This is a year old topic.

2. Origins isn't extremely hard.

3. Panzer soldat is quite easy to kill

4. Witches steal your points, not perks.

5. Public matches can be frustrating on every map.

6. Easter egg is not required to get past round 25 on Origins. You can play it like any other map with guns only.

Level 4

I really don't know witch one to go for I have mob of the dead in just chosing mob of the dead or origins please help me 

Level 1

Studios