Should The 4 Perk Limit Be Optional In Custom Games?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Should The 4 Perk Limit Be Optional In Custom Games?

in reply to DarkMega1

Anything would be better than nothing really, but something like Wunderfizz could definitely add more definition to all the maps. Nuketown would be pretty fun with PHD, as would most maps. Mule kick would also be welcomed across the board where not featured.

Weapons would be a welcomed addition too though. On Tranzit definitely, but on maps like MotD, Buried and Origins, not so much. They are already chock full of weapons.

Aside from Wunderfizz, I cannot really imagine anything else worthwhile, except maybe old maps, but that definitely won't happen now.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I have no idea what went through Treyarchs mind not to have all perks on Nuketown man we went from 8 perks on Moon to limited to only 4 on Nuketown no idea who was the genius behind that I know it was rushed but how hard can it be to put more perks on a map. Nuketown should have more perks and a couple new weapons it'd be pretty nice to see the M27 added to all maps because it's basically the Commando of BO2 yet it's on one map unless you count the times it's on maps with Turned on it. Wunderfizz would be nice and taking off the perk limit would be fun ! Imagine Nuketown all 8 perks with a M27,Ray Gun Mark 2,LSAT all upgraded now that's a powerhouse

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Well, I know having PHD and Mule Kick available on Tranzit would be nice, and even Dead Shot could be good for a laugh. Electric Cherry on Die Rise would be good too.

It is the only thing I can think that could improve the longevity of maps. I loved playing Call of the Dead and Shangri La and mixing up what perks I bought each time I played. Made each game feel different.

Keeping the perk limit but adding new perks would mean you would have different options of play each time you played on Tranzit and Nuketown. Not sure how it would work out though on maps like Die Rise and Buried. Would you get all perks from the Nova's or Ghosts? That would mean something like 10-12 perks depending on what they would include.

Now I think about it, the more I am thinking it WON'T happen. lol.

Level 53

in reply to DarkMega1

Everything they've done is this game has been about making it easier, theres no way theyd put in anything hard.

Level 35

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

I think a "re-ignition" will come.

And I've enjoyed Jimmy's tweets-- cryptic, perhaps trollish and unaware of recent additions and/or hotfixes, but I do think that he knows much more than we do when it comes to BO2 Zoms and the in-game possibilities, which is a substantial amount in my opinion...

Level 16

in reply to DarkMega1

I think so. Custom games need more options than that though. Doesn't feel very custom. Not at all really.

Level 11

in reply to PeterPanzer9031

Totally Agree, I Mean Its More Of A "Private Games" Than It Is A "Custom Games"

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to DarkMega1

they would have make custom games not count on leaderboard at all kills, downs, etc..... but who cares lol

i think perk system should stay the same if your able too get the perks some how

1. more then 4 player games

2. rate of special drops - low , med, high

3 magic - lol i never see magic anyways

4. debate on these  -infinite ammo - god mode would suck if u cant die -

5. characters run speed.

6. i dont know my mind goes blank help me out add some

7. start with cash

Level 4

in reply to DarkMega1

Thinking back 12 perks would be insane haha but maybe you have to spend twice the number of points for a fifth perk so like deadshot would be 3000 and then the 5th perk would be 3x the number so Stamina Up would be 6000? It'd be insane but it gives you things to do with your points haha ?

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

TThey should let you choose what perks, how many, wot price and wot round they turn on. If they gave us truly customizable games then the longevity would be hugely extended. I'm thinking fun challenge games between friends. if they can't put extra machines in the map, then let us choose wot perk machines will be in there, and have the dogs drop extra perk every 5 rounds

Level 15

Studios