Should The 4 Perk Limit Be Optional In Custom Games?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Should The 4 Perk Limit Be Optional In Custom Games?

Before you say no because you can get perk bottles from crawlers,witches, and the golden shovel I do want you to remember that in maps like Tranzit and Mob there is no perk bottles plus in Origins it's hard enough to get 5 perks unless you do the double tap challenge and get it as your number 5 perk. And before you say no again I want you to know this isn't going to hurt anyone or the leaderboards and even if it did the leaderboards will be beyond hacked in a few months after Treyarch leaves Black Ops 2. I know you'll say this will make the map to easy but the maps are already easy and you don't have to use it as it'll be a custom games only feature. Also you have a bunch of points after you get settled down that you have no clue to waste on this wouldn't hurt anyone but you because when you get downed you'll have to go get all your perks back.

Level 19
41 REPLIES

Re: Should The 4 Perk Limit Be Optional In Custom Games?

in reply to DarkMega1

I think there should be no limit on custom options. I get that the stats still count, but they could easily disable stat tracking if you activated such options.

They actually have a cheek to call it custom anyway, seeing as there is only really custom options on Farm and Town, and they are just plain atrocious maps.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

That's the thing i love about some custom maps in WAW they don't have a perk limit I wish Treyarch would do the same I always get a golden shovel early on Origins but never find those empty perk bottles and I search everywhere. :l

And that is true man the only thing that has custom options are the cut and paste maps,grief maps and turned maps. Other then that it's easy and original. The stat tracking is true just disable that from the leaderboards if you remove them. I like to think of it as more power to the player.

Level 19

agreed, i dont think there should be a limit and we should've got as much customization as MP got

Level 31

in reply to timelordalex

Well... Jimmy has put out another tweet. Could it be suggesting an addition to BO2 zombies? Or is he just being his usual troll faced self?

Jimmy's Tweet : If I do these things will it all be OK?

Hmm...

Level 53

No Jimmy, it wont.

Go back in your cave and cry to yourself.

Level 35

Sometimes I want to like Jimmy but sometimes I feel like he just likes to troll people. Just like finding the next step in Tranzit his tweets he sent out probably made himself laugh as we all fell into his troll trap.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Nearly everything hes said over the course of BO2 was at best a troll and at worst flat out lying... he said that custom games count on leaderboards, he said that you can get 2 or 3 player lobbies by changing the number of players allowed in your party, and there was the whole Tower of Babble next step crap.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Agreed. He could easily just be saying... "All you people do is moan! Shut the f*ck up already", and has no intentions of adding anything more in to BO2, but who knows. Would be nice though if they did add something. Definitely needs something to re-ignite my interest in the game.

Level 53

Honestly maybe adding a few weapons on the wall with a hotfix would make the game a little better it'd be pretty damn awesome to have the Scorpion EVO on the wall hell maybe even add the KSG and maybe adding a hardcore difficulty mode in where all the zombies are runners from the start like they do some custom maps would be sort of a challenge.

Level 19

Studios