So Is Treyarch Done With Black Ops 2?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

So Is Treyarch Done With Black Ops 2?

I was hoping for one final patch really I wish they could fix the tank and the soldats 1 hit kill if you're on the tank I know it's cause of a good cause though since glitchers really ruined the tank. But I was also hoping for a Wunderfizz on every map as well or at least Nuketown which would really gain from having all the colas.

Level 19
8 REPLIES

Re: So Is Treyarch Done With Black Ops 2?

in reply to DarkMega1

yes too many of us has senseless died by jumping off the tank infront or side playing solo that hurts bad. atleast make it to where i get ran over its more like getting stomped on by boot with helmet on.. not kill me i cant jump off tank if zombie bout too kill me...and make the staffs refill again they are magical staffs. just because the world says its a glitch it could just be intended like that... harry potter wand not limited too a max ammo

Level 4

in reply to DarkMega1

I'd say wait til Nov. comes around. If nothing else is announced/released by then, then yeah they're finished.

Level 13

in reply to DarkMega1

Expect 1 more patch near the end of the month, after that nothing more.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

I'm not expecting much just a last little gift to us zombies fan like they did for Black Ops 1 with adding Mule Kick.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

I'm expecting a Wunderfizz hotfix but there's probably nothing.

Level 13

in reply to Brexican94

I want to believe in the wunderfizz hotfix but I don't think it'll happen :l

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Still due at least one update after the drop of the final DLC on PS3 and PC, so until that comes, keep believing.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

if so i hope they undo some of the mistake patches they done too the game what ever your thinking "TRE" Dont kill the game  I Think since Origins is Different then other maps The Staffs Should Be Move to the Right D-pad enabling us too Use our Mule Kick as intended ... and make the Vigor Revive actually Reload ....and you wanna talk bout glitch how about everything walking goes straight threw the wind tornado  i shot zombies still pass and kill you....panzer runs straight past it no damage taken.... or How about this Lighting staff that everything walks threw the charge blast .... another down fall and who melees with the Ultimate staffs No one its weak too be ultimate boost this a couple more rounds 1 hit kill cause its like having a bowie knife.. im in love with Ice staff but you cannot Melee after shooting with ice it does no damage they still walk and hit you thats with thunderfist.....

Level 4

Studios