So why did Treyarch...

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

So why did Treyarch...

Create a 2-3 player leaderboards and yet they wont let us play with 2-3 players and make it count. Did they test their game before they released it? I think not, and why have they still not fixed this flaw?

Level 3
13 REPLIES

Re: So why did Treyarch...

in reply to silva031

i do not understand what you are saying here

Level 4

in reply to mronezap

play black ops 2 online for awhile. youll understand

Level 3

in reply to silva031

You can.  Lets say you want to play 2p only.  You and your friend each need to put a 2nd controller in and then find a match.  You will end up in a public lobby where everyone should ready up.  At the last second, back out your 2nd controller. 

If you want to play 3p then only 1 person in the party should put in a 2nd controller and back it out at the last second.

If you do not have a second controller you can still do this.  Simply reassign your first controller as your second controller by doing the following:

press ps button ---> settings --> acessory settings --> reassign controllers --> choose 2

If you want to see a video demonstration of this process check below. 

Hope this helps. 

Level 5

in reply to Killevree1

coughs. press zombies on main menu,press play online,invite 2 people to join your party,and press custom games and enjoy. 5 minute video too long to do a simple task that takes a minute or two. or just ask trey to put in private match

Level 3

in reply to DMCX666

rounds dont count on leaderboards in a custom game...

Level 1

in reply to MrHeroSlayer

oh well i don't care about leaderboards on black ops 2 zombies only black ops 1 zombies.

Level 3

in reply to DMCX666

You don't but other people who play 2p or 3p might actually want their rounds to count so telling them to set up a custom match is not a solution.  And you don't have to watch the video, I described the process how to set up a 2p game that applies to the leaderboards above.  The video was merely a supplant to the process I depicted. 

Level 5

in reply to Killevree1

other people might not have another controller and people that want 2-3 players should just demand  private match just like how everybody wanted nuketown back. simple as that.

Level 3

in reply to DMCX666

The rounds survived do NOT count in custom games!  In other words, if you play a custom 4p game and make it to round 30, round 30 will NOT show up on your 4p leaderboard!

In conclusion, if you don't care about the game counting on your high rounds leaderboard then play custom.  If you do want your rounds survived to count then set up the game as described above. 

Level 5

Studios