Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

in reply to reluctent

360 or ps3

Level 6

in reply to MLG_3p1CzZzZzZ

360, one of the guys I was playing with at the time has a PS3 so he went to go try it out yesterday, he's telling me what happened sometime soon, I hope.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

I've yet to see anyone get the beams to hit the Laundromat on PS3. So that's why most people (including me) think it's rubbish. A mistake that ended up not getting patched, by all means keep trying because I'd like to be wrong. But people have covered every centimeter of the map, the files, everything. Other than staying in the Laundromat so zombies can only come in front of you, I don't even see the point of opening that door, if there was more map past that room we would have known about it.

Level 18

in reply to Tattoo247

Well it may only be on xbox, or it could be on PS3 only nobody does it in your games. It only took 50 bullets from the HAMR to set the beams going, but it doesn't really look like an accidental thing. It can be repeated constantly, the beams always hit that specific door or the alley way door.

Its just a matter of somebody having the patience to roam the map looking in every area top to bottom several times over, I've done it about 3 times and have found different random things (e.g. The turbine flying off, the 2nd most annoying thing when trying to do the Maxis side) Even though flying equipment is common to all maps, mostly.

I have to admit the laundry store looks like it can be accessed via some sort of way, a lot of people rely on youtubers to find these secrets. If they fail then other gamers class it as "fake" or "just a glitch", a thing that I certainly don't think. I only like to confirm stuff for myself unless the game company themselves do it, I don't care whether youtubers say its confirmed because most of the time it ain't.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

yeah, us ps3 people cannot duplicate the lights so...

Level 17

in reply to reluctent

I'm probably about to sound like an a$$, but this is exactly why I hardly get on this forum anymore is because of post like this.

I'm on PS3 and like most people above me already stated... NO ONE on PS3 has ever seen beams that go to the laundry door and it's been OVER A YEAR.  You would think that after a year of searching and trying everything possible that people would figure out that it's over.  I would like to be wrong about this too, but it's over.

Level 7

in reply to hoboMurder101

and just to add in there... I've did both sides of the EE for Tranzit on PS3 and it doesn't change anything.  No beams... no nothing.  You get the trophy... the drops in the corn field... and the glowing map icon after you complete the EE and that's it.  Nothing more.

.....if the beams ever show up on PS3 THEN you can continue searching.  Until then, I wouldn't waste anymore time.

Level 7

in reply to hoboMurder101

You get the orbs, no? On streetlight(s) and on pylon? Beams are probably a graphical glitch, but 'nothing more' means orbs, actually. That's enough reason for anyone to keep 'wasting time', if they have it to waste.

Level 16

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Yeah, the orbs can definitely be seen on PS3, so maybe the beams are a graphical glitch, but if the orbs can be seen on all 4 platforms (yep... Wii U can get the orbs too), then perhaps they are related to a continuation.

A player can only ever see one of the 4 orbs that appears on the tower or traffic lights in town, and we get 4 of them all in... so what if each player is supposed to do something to activate their own orb? If you can only ever see your own orb, then maybe each player is required to perform a certain task in order to activate them!? I know I have never seen a game where all 4 orbs have been present. 2 in one game, yes... but never 4.

It also makes you think they could be related to a continuation because none of the orbs ever show up until after the ToB has been completed. No lit up tower? No orbs!

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Honestly I think its just something that they planned to be featured in the EE but never got around to finishing. Ditto with the beams. It kept people playing Tranzit, so why take it out?

Level 35

Studios