Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

I don;t really know if anybody has noticed this over playing TranZit, but after completing the easter egg you can do something else. At the laundry mat within Town, you can shoot the door several times and tons of energy from the pylon will fly around the place like a firework show.

Now, after this happened, me and my friends were getting that WTF feeling, we went to look at the TV at farm as a cautious act and its starts making odd noises without holding X on it, not its usual noise. Next thing we know something dropped down from the pylon, my friend had told us this so we went to look. Another bonus drop? Yup another bonus drop.

This is where things were really creeping me out, the power randomly turned off. Yet all of us were under the pylon, so we were at this time very freaked out. I sent a friend to check it out, and when he got there the power was off as we expected, turned it back on again and he ran to town. This may sound like a story, but it is a true one, I watched this in theatre a while back, the pylon was shooting blue beams at the laundry mat door, but not the front one. The back alley one. We ended it after this because it was getting damn scary, but we are going to do it again, Tommorrow. There is indeed something in TranZit we have not found.

Level 6
56 REPLIES

Re: Something hidden in TranZit, possible 2nd easter egg.

in reply to reluctent

I don't want to sound like a douche or anything but can we get your theatre mode footage of this happening I've never heard of the power turning off. But shooting the door at the laundry place is old news.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

Yeah, my first though was that someone tossed an EMP somewhere near power en route to the tower. lol.

Theater Mode is your friend here for sure.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Hahaha that's the only explanation for this man.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

I know that everyone is looking for new tranzit stuff and I will always encourage the hunt, but just because this map was disproportionally bad compared to what it should have been, doesn't mean there is more to find.  I believe that there is more to tranzit, but we'll never know about it because it was scrapped during development. We SCOURED that map. We, as a community, busted it open with the PC files and just found trinkets of trash leftover from someone's idea that didn't cut it.  Tranzit could have been epic- but they got overwhelmed with time and system restraints.

Prediction- the new zombie maps in the future will resemble origins and mob of the dead. 

Level 6

in reply to Pessysquad

After months of finding the next step I figured this map is another Ascension man. People kept trying to find that next step in Ascension and they got nowhere. I don't mean to sound like a douche or anything but what more could there be? I will admit the map has a lot of unused quotes with a lot of things that happen that are weird but at this point does it really matter at all.

Level 19

in reply to DarkMega1

If it was EMP then somebody must have had a bloody good throw, because all of us were under the pylon, nobody at power. I know drops continue to drop after the easter egg, but this was the 2nd time in the same round, it usually comes every couple of rounds. Also the laundry door is old news to me, but after what I saw it do was nothing anybody on youtube has yet put up, but I don't know, maybe people have had this happen to them too.

I know this sounds all fake, but it literally all happened one after another as if it was meant to happen. Also I was working on putting up a vid from theatre but it was quite a while back and is no longer there, so I'm doing it again today to get another bit of footage. I don't pretty much believe of another easter egg, but if there is then somebodies gotta find it.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Also the laundry door is old news to me, but after what I saw it do was nothing anybody on youtube has yet put up, but I don't know, maybe people have had this happen to them too.

You should search up a user called Reaper2909. I guarantee that you did not get any better results from the beams and orbs than he did. He was getting some of the most impressive light shows in Tranzit out of anyone to date.

Also I was working on putting up a vid from theatre but it was quite a while back and is no longer there, so I'm doing it again today to get another bit of footage.

Don't want to sound like a douche, but if I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say this during the hunt for the next step in December, I would literally be a millionaire by now.

Of the hundreds of thousands of people who played Tranzit and searched for the next step, no one ever reported the power going off by itself without someone having done it. I am sure you could not have had all 4 players with you the entire time, and if it was a while back as you say, then there is no reason to rule out someone having turned it off at some point or a stray EMP having been thrown towards power. Either way, without video evidence, there is little we can take from it.

I doubt there is a continuation that required power to be on at one point for it then to shut off later on. Both sides of the EE are quite specific about having it either on or off, but who knows. I had a look around last night and tbh, I could noy muster up enough strength or motivation to dig deep.

There is literally NOTHING I have not already tried in the past, so why bother now!? Nah... I am done with Tranzit. If there IS something else, someone else can find it.

Level 53

in reply to DeathBringer-Zen

Even though it was a while back, I can remember perfectly when the power went off. All players were in front of me when the power went off and we had no reason to turn it off anyways. I'm not too interested if there was a next step but it would b good if it was to be found sometime. But there is a lot of suspicous things going on, things that never to happen after the easter egg. Nobody who was playing with me is a filthy troller, so it would a very, very big surprise if one person ran off and slipped the pwer off anyway. And as said, after that match a looked in theatre at the whole thing, nobody was at the power station when this happened. (Also failing to save the damn video).

I've had a huge amount of odd things happening to me on that map, why, I don't know. Also my friend who did it again says it did a similiar thing, the power turned off but this time it was just a stupid little kid who thought he could join and troll. I'm not telling jokes when I said I couldn't put up a vid because of it being quite some time ago (2 months) but I could remember clearly what happened.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

Well drops will continuously appear after the EE

Level 15

Studios