Sorry iam Gonna make it to round 99

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Sorry iam Gonna make it to round 99

hello u zombie killers( and noobs) sorry to distract u from ur EE hunt( even tho there is no 2nd route because knowing 1 rule of buissness-"in it for the money" and they would not put a route to another map as a free add-on to a already free map-hope u followed)

But the new DLC MAP "REVOLUTION" as been Announce, with a video from the developers. Confirming the new zombie map, were its at and what we should be expecting. Now I know when Jan 29 comes, I will prob never play transit again( maby a few times) because I will be stuck on DIE RISE or even NUKETOWN so iam going to make my way to lvl 99 on TRANZIT SOLO(could go higher but people who played blackops1 will understand). NOW there is really no way in hell iam going to play non stop till I get to lvl 99 because I love my body 2 much but also love the idea of a video game of killing the undead. So iam going to use about 4 what u guys call "glitches"f( non mod, no extra add on, just the stupid lil glitches the game came with) and gonna make it to lvl 99 and end the game there. Right now the highest is about round 87 on solo TRANZIT and hope to pass it. Like I said the Glitches is in the game,ex: unlimited turbine and unbreakable shield. BUT DON’T WORRY, iam not just gonna sit there and have 1234kills and 0headshots and make it to lvl 78 like sum people.GONNA  GET ATLEAST 15K+ KILLS AND 10K+ HEADSHOTS, so imma put in work. And even tho technically I did not make it 100% to round 99, and some people will say I cheated, think about this, U cant pause the game of zombies with other people but u can in SOLO. Well I consider using the pause in SOLO CHEATING because u cant do that when u play with other people. I understand thats a Fu#ked up logic but Fu#k it. Now i was nice enough to not do this until the new map pack came out for the sake of other people that want to make it far the old fashion but looking at the leader board only cheaters are at the TOP. ALSO i got a STRATEGY using the simple glitches to help me get thru the round a lil eazy er .... ill put up video and i bet its still gonna take me like 10 hours so imma start early.

thanks and wat do uall think?? uall have any problems

Level 5
38 REPLIES

Re: Sorry iam Gonna make it to round 99

in reply to KILLemZOMBIES

So what?  The leaderboards have already been ruined by glitchers, so what's the point?  If you are looking for respect, you won't get any from me that way... You can pause solo for sleep, just see how far you can get without cheating.

Level 5

in reply to P-wave

bro thats what i mean. i pause the game come back in a hour or 2 after i "rest and back to the game"

dog dats cheating. and btw i dont want ur respect. respect is some thing earned not gained. and also dont forget this is a video game that all of us paid 65.99 for and another 50.99 for season pass so i got every right to do what i want as long as i dont introduce new or my own codes to the game.

and thanks for taking the time to read this shi$.

ps. pauseing is cheating

Level 5

You have the nerve to say that simply pausing a game during solo play is cheating but glitching your noob ass to Round 99 isn't? LOL!

Why get a game if you're not going to play it how it was intended? Complete waste of time and money - not just of yours but also of the producers, developers, etc that worked hard on this game.

Try to actually get to Round 99 yourself, or don't at all. Simple.

It's nooby glitchers like you that ruin zombies and give the genuinely good players a bad rep!

Level 1

in reply to zombieAA1

lol nicely said...

now think about this when the first computer came out did u think they had the idea to sell it to people as a personal computer...no

it was INTENDED for people with lots of money, business, etc.. but now ur home or wereever posting on this disscussion.

also in life alltogeter nothing or mostly everything that is used, made, was not intended the way its being used. Not justfying my actions but ur not making sence.

also btw the developers eather rushed(DEFFENTILY) on the game(because of greedly treyarch) or on purposely put the glitches in.

Level 5

You said that pausing the game when playing solo is cheating because you can't do it in co-op. Ok so by that logic, purchasing the Tombstone perk in co-op is cheating because you can't get that in solo. Also there are more zombies co-op so by killing less in solo is that cheating too? And you say I'M not making sense?

Anyway the point remains the same - you're cheating your way to Round 99. Show real skill and get there yourself, no glitches. Otherwise don't at all.

Level 1

in reply to zombieAA1

If he needs to glitch because he is not good enough and gets something out of it let him. I don't not agree with glitching but the leader boards are fuked anyways.

Level 4

in reply to sledgehammer_51

never said iam not good enough, not trying to brag but iam prob better then u. but iam not bout  to sit for at least 24 hours running around in a circle, kill kill, reload,  run in a circle again, kill kill, get more ammo off the wall, and repeat. its too boring

Level 5

in reply to zombieAA1

bro u just made my point. IAM USING EVERYTHING THE GAME OFFERS TO GET TO LVL 99.

iam not ADDING any codes of my own( wont even know were to start.. youtube..lol).

and if that mean when i pick up the turbine a spicfic way its unlimited, SO BE IT, BLAME THE PEOPLe WHO MADE THE GAME.

its just like LIFE, society says CANNABIS is bad, why cuz its ILLIGEL, cuz the GOV says so. well fu#k em imma smok every day all day.  GLITCHING to me is adding codes or using a MODDED xbox to do things in the game that u couldent b4. all iam doing is throwing the game in and using my head.

btw from the comment earler from some1 else i dont want ur respect lol sorry

Level 5

LOL really guy? running in circles with the chance of dying is boring to you? Yet sitting in a glitch is fun? What is the fun in a survival game if you can't die? LOLOL Don't you dare say you are better than anyone who does not exploit glitches, you are the lowest of the low man. 

At least you admit you cheat unlike some of those sad...sad children in black ops 1 who had 99 rounds and randoms in public match would say he is good without checking how many total kills they had.  Round 99 with 13 kills...Yeah I don't think so...

Level 3

Studios