Standoff Glitch

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Standoff Glitch

Greetings,

I wanted to point out some glitch/hack I just came across.  It has been a while since I have viewed the forum so someone may have mentioned this already.  I did a search on Standoff Glitch and came up with nothing. My apologies if someone has discussed this already.

Playing in Standoff.  We were losing pretty bad in this match.  All of a sudden we started coming back.  I run up into a room and someone started shooting me with a light machine gun. It doesn't kill me but they are in the wall!!!  I go around to the other side and I do not see anyone but I can see the front of the gun shooting out.

In the final killcam you see someone shooting a light machine gun in a room with no "textures" loaded.  So my son and I go view my theater.  This is what we see:

Teammate places a tactical insertion on a rail.  He goes to another area and throws a grenade. It blows him up....he reappears with his tac insert.  He moves up just a little and does the same procedure. The second time he blows himself up he jumps when the tac insert brings him back. HE IS PULLED INTO A HIDDEN ROOM.  In that room you can not see the other buildings, cars, etc.  You see see a frame for a door and another player (opposition) in this "hidden" room with a tac insert.  They take turns shooting each other (placing tac insert in the hidden room) and anyone who comes close enough to the wall for them to see.

I reported them.  Is there a way for me to share this video with people so they can see?

Level 4
17 REPLIES

Re: Standoff Glitch

in reply to tee2tonline

If you link your Youtube to the game (its in Options) you can upload theater clips to YT. If you choose to do that, post the link to it, id definitely like to see this.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

Ok.  I will have to create a YT account.  Can I share my theater with friends?  If so shoot me a friend request and you can check out the saved file.  It is the only thing I have in there.

Level 4

in reply to tee2tonline

Im on Xbox, and as you posted this in the PS3 section I assume that's what you have, so I cant see it. Anyone on PS3 should be able to see it though.

And uploading to theater isn't too hard, just link your YT in options, edit the film so its under 2 minutes, then select render video.

Level 35

in reply to Megadog14

+1

Level 2

in reply to tee2tonline

if you goto iplaycod.com there is a player who posted a video of it it still is somewhere in top of the section so you should be able to see it

Level 4

in reply to tee2tonline

This is becoming a widely known glitch. I've seen other videos where the same thing happened.

Level 30

in reply to tee2tonline

who FINDS these glitches??? i can't imagine having that much time. i'd guess developers leave these on purpose so they can go mess with people during matches? either that or someone out there sees the game Matrix style and can find the glitches.

Level 14

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

Most of the time what happens is one person is just messing around in a game, accidently finds something like this, uploads it to YT, a few days later a crapton of people "discover" the same glitch.

And I doubt they put glitches in MP (zombies... maybe). Its just because of their crappy QA team lol.

Level 35

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT wrote:

either that or someone out there sees the game Matrix style and can find the glitches.

Funny. 

Level 40

Studios