Stop the rank complaints

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Stop the rank complaints

in reply to LORD_GRRR

i know!  the rank system is so lame!  all i want to do is post complaints about the rank system it makes me so mad

sportt

in reply to TEX_715

i agree.  the rank system sucks.  seriously the rank system is so bad.  does anyone even like the rank system because its really sucky.  just because im one bone doesnt mean im a sucky zobie master merc. 

sportt

in reply to sportt

I like the ranking system... I earned my shottys.

I want to keep them.

I'm going to play well to the best of my ability to keep them...

CalamityCate_

in reply to TEX_715

I agree that it causes problems when matchmaking. People often leave lobby if a low rank enters. I can see that an effort has been made to move toward a more "Rank-aware" zombies experience, but what was wrong with just 'Lobby Leaderboards'.

seanoprawno

in reply to seanoprawno

I've also found out that there are different types of shotgun players too.  There are different ways to earn them, some of them more selfish than others.

Theunholyicon

in reply to TEX_715

the simplest of all solution, would be to scrap the rank idea, its treyarchs worst ever idea theyve ever had imho

zombies use to be realy fun. who give a sht if you went down etc, now it makes people scared of playing certain maps, when its ment to be fun fun fun

TARGETZERO

in reply to TARGETZERO

I ain't scared of any maps, if I lose my shotties playing Die Rise, or MotD when it comes out, so be it.  But I agree it makes people gunshy and keeps them on Green Run... Called a few people that were out on my friends list.

If you don't like it, you don't like it. If you don't like it because you die lots and will rage out and don't want to lose your rank that's different.

Message was edited by: Theunholyicon

Called out people that were on my friends list

Theunholyicon

in reply to TEX_715

I agree, save the complaints till they fix this broken rank system.

innzane

in reply to TEX_715

What's with all the b*tching?

I love that they finally introduced a zombie ranking system that way it's easier to avoid trash players. Yes I'm calling every bone and crossbones trash and about 75% of skulls trash and 20% of knives trash. There's also 10% of shotties that are trash too but they're hard to come by since they stay on die rise glitching.

To cheesegrater, zombies isn't all about teamwork now. Grief isn't about teamwork if you're all alone against a lobby of 4. I'm glad they;re introducing versus modes because I'm tired of carrying the whole team on my back. The only games I have where I don't have to carry a team is when some of my good friends are online who are as good as me or maybe even better and ironically we all have shotguns. The ranking system is flawed in a way but I believe it definetely helps weeding out the sucky people (bone-skull) from the good players (dagger-shotties).

Blake_II

in reply to Blake_II

I would rather have a blue-eyed skull on my team, than a shotgunner.  Shotgunner will likely quit early, and chances are they glitched the rank (not all, but most IMO).  Knife is where it's at!

slap1i

Studios