Stop the rank complaints

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Stop the rank complaints

in reply to slap1i

My highest round on die rise 4 player (33) was acheived in a all random all skull lobby

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

i agree zombies isnt about you K/D at all it is about your teamwork to be honest i can get to decent rounds as long as the whole team has good team work and even if some one doesent have a mic as long as they hear me and we save a zombie at the last round to get guns you can survive to very high rounds.

Level 15

in reply to TEX_715

Quitters have always been a problem, and always will be... Glitching has always been a problem, and always will be... Niether are more predominant now than before I can promise you that... Knowing I'm not a bitch and can handle round 60+ is a great feature in the game... And if it's a public match and I get tired of playing, yes I will quit, and I will tell you this ahead of time in the lobby if you listen and not ready up as soon as you see me... I get bored at 30, as by then you've got everything you need so it's no longer a challenge, and to me that's quitting time, I'm sorry if 30 is your record setter...

I'm not trying to come off as an ass, though it may seem so, but it's just a game and you shouldn't request that a rank be removed if you can't get there...

A simple fix would be to add a new rank, one with a miles per game requirement... Keep the glitchers off my rank...

Level 24
Highlighted

in reply to ydajdimstr

on mob of the dead we was going for an EE run but one player wasnt playing and the other lagged out and because he was weasel we could not carry on at the last step but it was roud 22 we had eveything all the guns pack a punched but the ammo was just a big problem for us so we decided we would just keep hitting the box just to get random guns its kind of fun but we wanted to get to higher round

so if people lag out then it wont count to the leader bords so if i lag at the start then i just leave and whatever round they get to will count for them

Level 15

in reply to Ells145

had the same problem thee other day, we where at round 24 and 2 players left the game, as we where doing the final part of the weasel ee.

we both carried on regardless, ran out of ammo at 29, but it still registered, so maybe thats been patched?

Level 7

in reply to TARGETZERO

did you migrate host?

Level 17

in reply to ydajdimstr

I wish a quiter would result in a change of what leaderboard your high round went on. I certainly feel i have seen more glitching and more good playesr quiting out in BO 2 as compared to one.  And yes it does get boring using the same wall gun or making box runs an PaP to get through high rounds but not to sound hostile but i doubt you have a 60+ game of 4 player on your record. I am not chasing any rank, happen to have knife. Just feel eliminating the top rank would improve gameplay as a result of removing the drive to twist stats to reach it. not that everyone who has them twisted their stats to get them, but those beast players that are legit would still have the same quality gameplay without the cool shotgun emblem

Level 17

in reply to TEX_715

You are correct, sir, I do not have a single 60+ four player game... But my solos are, my duos are above 50 on all maps on BO2, my triples are above 45, and my fours are all above 40... Most shotgun players got them the right way... I see more glitching skulls than shotguns...

Level 24

in reply to TEX_715

If they removed shotgun rank people would still glitch to get knifes.

People would still quit like they always have.

People would still avoid Bones.

The rank system has less "elitism" than lobby leaderboards did. People are far more likely to play with a Crossbones or Skull than they are with someone who has low high rounds.

Level 13

in reply to Kurt-Cobain

But its easy to get the knife no need to glitch to achieve the higher rank

Less people would quit after they get one down to prevent more down from recovering

yes it ok to avoid bones if you wanna

its all opinion... pondering how much i discriminate compared to BO 1....

Level 17

Studios