Struggling to get a game

Call of Duty Black Ops II Playstation 3

Struggling to get a game

I really am struggling to get a decent game, I am constantly sitting in empty lobbies and keep joining the same game half way through. I get on average one good game per hour, is everyone playing GTAV? The only lobby that half works is core TDM.

The most annoying thing is waiting in a lobby with a few other players on a decent map and getting boinged in to a game that is half way through, this game used to be good to just pick up and play, now it's just a chorE

Level 3
3 REPLIES

Re: Struggling to get a game

in reply to mark_666_

Hey There,

I am very sorry to hear about these connection issues you are having. Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Also, are any other devices hooked up to the router other than the console?

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to mark_666_

Thanks for replying

I'm using a wired connection and there's nothing else hooked up, I'm a UK based player

Level 3

in reply to mark_666_

Apologies for the delay.

Once thing I do suggest is setting up port forwarding. This will allow data to flow properly when attemtpting to play online. For more information on port forwarding, check out our knowledge base article here: https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Lag-Occurs-in-Multiplayer-Game/?q=connection&l=en_...

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

Studios