Suggestion for zombies if Black Ops III is made

Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies

Re: Suggestion for zombies if Black Ops III is made

in reply to CSAWWWWW

Frice...

Really like the leaderboard carry on idea, that would make a lot of sense.

Ps. I know frice isn't a real word, but I like the sound of it.

Level 7

in reply to thecalmquail

Quintuple

Level 22

in reply to LORD_GRRR

Sextuple!

Level 35

in reply to Cheesegrater281

Amen, yeah!

Level 5

in reply to MystoganLC

I just hope it's not a 16 rated game. I like to see brains being splattered when I pop a zomb in the head. The 16 rating has totally ruined ghosts for me....tame is lame

Level 13
Highlighted

in reply to MystoganLC

To be honest dude, zombies would be better off without a stinking ranking system, shotguns is a piece of cake to earn, have them myself and have had them ever since 3 weeks after the game came out.

I would prefer there not to be a Black ops 3, What else could they dream up other than more sh*tty reasons to complain? We don't need a fresh stat option, they were going to add it in the Uprising DLC, yet nothing happened. There's a lot of stuff Treyarch lied about adding to the game, stuff that would make it way better than it is now.

Level 6

in reply to reluctent

A lot of developers said that they were gonna add more things than there was in the final game, it's usually because of time constraints, lack of space or a different reason.

Level 5

in reply to MystoganLC

Added gameplay, search and other options in game.                                                                                                                                                                       More options for custom games and bring back private lobbies with more setting for players to choose from. Mix it up with map size not every one has to be gigantic, focus on more core gameplay add dogs or jumping jacks with zombies after round 15 to add some difficulty. The bundle machine, this would allow you to add 2 to 3 attachments similar to mp for a cost of x amount of points. A wider variety of guns that are available in the box.   

Level 2

in reply to steveo_Evil

Yeah it's all about the gameplay. Ranking systems are okay but not the way they were in BO2. I think players should just have access to your Profile page with stats on it, if they like them they play, if not they bolt but a "Ranking System" like in BO2 is pretty odd.

I like idea of a Meta-Game (Challenges) for the ability to customize your characters like on Multi-player. Even gun challenges so like let's say 100 headshots get you a certain camo and a 1000 total kills gets you the option to equip an emblem with a gun, gun specific and you complete these challenges with the AN-94 (or whatever guns they use in the next Zombies) then you can in a non-in game customization screen equip these options so if in game you buy the AN-94 it'll have these camos and emblems. This is not specific "game-play"  to help the game get better but half of getting the Golden Spork isn't just how good it is but the fun of completing the required challenges to get them. Meta-game can be fun.

Ultimately not so long EE/Single Game Challenges though. Origins was fun but damb if it doesn't take 30 minutes to just get a ONE staff. It can become a chore and video games for me and I think for most is just about fun.

That said my personal opinion on how to make it a better more enjoyable experience.

1. Back to basics. Map size and all the other gimmicks they tried, I applaud the effort but that's it. Large maps are only bad when their size takes away from gameplay. But other gimmicks like the weapon locker, bank, etc. were fun at first but once the novelty wore off it really broke the game. It made it long and boring. Most still feel Zombies peaked from Der Riese to Accession, I feel that way too.

2. More game modes are okay but put more thought into them. Turned should have played something like infection from The Modern Warfare/Ghost series. Grief was okay but had they strayed away from the 4player co-op formula it could have been epic. Basically it could have been a form of multiplayer with the zombies posing as basically an obstacle to navigate through. Like multiplayer Grief should have been point based instead of survival based. 

3. Objectives are a good thing, I think they can help expand the experience. However Extinction showed us that objectives can also be a VERY, VERY bad thing if done wrong.

Level 9

in reply to MystoganLC

a new gamemode:

zombiepoint !

(get it ? hardpoint zombiepoint? met neither...)

the idea about this when you hit round 15,

you can only kill zombies in the zombiepoint

when you shoot a zombie in the zombiepoint, while you out the hardpoint it won't work

and every round the zombiepoint will go to another location

so you can't run the millions of circle or camp for hours in one spot

and you maybe have harder zombiepoint and easier ones

so you hope you won't get that zombiepoint because it's so challenging

Level 1

Studios